“Excellent service!!!”
Review of Beresford Hotel

Beresford Hotel
Ranked #101 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Im very pleased with my short trip to Beresford Hotel, i only wish i could have stayed longer. Reception staff all super friendly and welcome, have a great knowledge about the city and can recommend things to do around. Thank you! I booked extra breakfast for the mornings and i was very nice, plenty of choice hot and cold food. Had dinner one night in the italian restaurant there and again food was lovely and great value. Risotto was probably the best risotto i have ever had! Room was good, all you would expect from a city hotel these days. All in all great stay and will stay again if i would ever come back to Ireland. Thank you for all the staff!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Liina V, Front Office Manager at Beresford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Sven009,

I would like to sincerely thank you for providing feedback on your trip to Beresford Hotel IFSC. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay in Dublin. It is wonderful that the team was welcoming and friendly and our breakfast set you up for the whole day. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip to Dublin.

Warmest Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in August 2013 and was dissatisfied with my stay. I took this up with management and was pleasantly surprised with how they responded.

I returned in March 2014 for a second visit and had a completely different experience.

Room
Our room was large and spacious with a lovely view towards the river. The bathroom was large with a shower and a bath. The room was really clean. It also had a real, proper hairdryer, as opposed to a small travel ones sometimes found in hotel rooms.

Location
I think this hotel is in a really good location. It's really close to the Luas and bus stops (where you can get the bus too and from the airport). It's close enough to walk to o'connell street and other main attractions but also far enough out for it to be quiet and get a good nights sleep.

Staff
I found the to be very friendly and welcoming. Check in was smooth and efficient.

In addition, the hotel is absolutely fine with keeping your luggage before you can check in and also after you've checked out. This was essential for us due to our flight times.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Runningbaker

Dear Runningbaker,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Beresford Hotel IFSC. It is wonderful to hear that the location was perfect for you and that the team looked after you well. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Beresford fitted the bill perfectly for my late arrival from the airport and early start the next day. It is a great location only 2 minutes walk from the 747 bus stop and across the road from the luas and bus station. The room was spotless and spacious A great shower and the tea/coffee facilities were very welcome.The only complaint was the duvet was a little thin so I had to use the extra blanket provided. Staff were polite and helpful. I didnt have breakfast.

Room Tip: It seems the front of the hotel is better as the luas is quieter than the dart.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Arly07,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Beresford Hotel IFSC. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you well. Thank you for informing me of the thickness of the duvet, but I am glad that the staff provided you with an extra one. The team and I hope to welcome you back to the Bereford Hotel IFSC in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a great stay here for the first 2 nights of our trip. The restaurant had amazing food - our fave dinner of our whole trip. We would stay here again. Parking was not very convenient but it worked out.

Dear Janna D,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at Beresford Hotel IFSC. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff were friendly and helpful to you. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your dinner in our Italian Restaurant. Please be assured I will pass on your feedback. We all hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Beresford Hotel IFSC in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Good location. The bedrooms were spacious and very clean, but could do with updating.I found the staff very friendly and courteous. Good choice for breakfast and the food was of the highest quality .I would recommend the Beresford hotel as an ideal choice for anyone visiting the city

Dear Simon M,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Beresford Hotel IFSC. Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding the breakfast and our team. Please be assured I will pass on your glowing comments to them. We hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The room was clean and spacious,staff were great nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was lovely,good selection on offer. Also ate in the restaurant in the evening,food was delicious. Only a short walk to templebar and was never far away from the sights. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The Georgian room was beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sara-Jayne F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at Beresford Hotel IFSC. It is wonderful that you enjoyed the facilities, breakfast and dinner and that the team looked after you well. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Beresford Hotel IFSC on your next trip to Dublin.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Stayed in hotel on Patricks weekend .Excellent location in heart of city beside rail and bus terminals.The bedrooms were spacious and very clean .I found the staff very friendly and courteous.Great variety of choice for breakfast and the food was of the highest quality .I would recommend the Beresford hotel as an ideal choice for anyone visiting the city .

Room Tip: Stayed on first floor very happy
1  Thank Duds2134

Dear Duds2134,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at Beresford Hotel IFSC. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and that all the team here were very helpful. It is wonderful that you enjoyed our offering in Il Vignardo restaurant. Please be assured I will pass on your warming comments to the team here. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Beresford Hotel IFSC on your next trip to Dublin.