The Westbury
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
  • Breakfast included
4,249 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationlounge areatrinity collegethe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergeluxuryirelanddoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2014

One of the most efficient run hotel i have stayed in..The whole place made you feel special from the time you came in form the time you checked out. 5 Star
The location was excellent surrounded by fine restaurants and bars

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Minesh S,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor following your recent visit to The Westbury Hotel.

I am happy that you had such a good time and that we exceeded your expectations. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again and I hope we will always be your preffered hotel of choice while visiting Dublin.

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Lovely hotel in a great location. you get what you pay for but what i loved most was the bed, it was one of the most luxurious beds i have ever slept in! and they have full sky sports package which tops it off.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Shaun M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I am so happy that you thought we ticked all the right boxes, from our service and location, right down to the comfort of our beds and I hope we will now be your preferred choice whenever in Dublin.

Thank you for choosing us and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This hotel is right off of Grafton street in Downtown Dublin. It's centrally located to many restaurants, pubs and shopping. It's within a 10-15 minutes walk to the DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) as well as the other rail connector. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The first room I was in was very loud. It must have been next to the laundry room because I heard water "swishing" all night. The front desk accommodated me quickly by finding another room and moving my clothes, luggage and other personal belongings while I was in my business meetings. The customer service was great, the front desk, concierge, and restaurant staff were all very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Imosnow,

We are all delighted that you had a good time with us and thank you for your review.

I am thrilled that you thought so highly of us and I am glad that our 5star urban retreat which is an enviable location overlooking Grafton Street in the city’s premier cultural and retail quarter location was suitable for you during your visit. I am glad that our team were on hand to assist you and that we were able to offer you a room change and assist the move while you were out and about.

I hope that have the pleasure of seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Having spent the week end at the Westbury Hotel In Dublin, i have to say that this is a stunning place.

from the moment we arrived every single member of staff we encountered was very amazing, they remembered us and made sure that everything was perfect.

We had a beatifull suite on the 6 floors overlooking the front of the hotel, we could see Grafton street from our window. The room was very spacious, light and confortable, the bathroom was also great, for the tv lover there was one in the bathroom too!!! Tea facilities and a nespresso machine were also available in the room and I should also say that the interent was free and worked very well.

In the morning we went down for breakfast and even though the hotel was busy we received a very personal service. The buffet had a very good variety of sweet and savoury items and the cooked breakfast was well tasty, the staff was very attentive and looked after us extremely well. We felt so confortable to be hotel that we found it difficult to go and about! I would had been happy to sit in the gorgeous armchairs in the lounge and just read the paper with a drink.

overall and amazing staying!

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 6 floor which had great view, was very spacious and quite.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear myexperiences.

Wow! What a great review we are delighted that you though we were stunning.

I am delighted that you had such a great time and that all our amenities in your suite and throughout the hotel helped to make your stay all the more memorable. The team here at The Westbnury genuinely care for all guests and their passion for looking after others is what we believe will set us apart and hopefully ensure our guests will continue to return to the Westbury.

We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your great review.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you want a friendly and cant do enough for you hotel then the Westbury is the one for you. From the moment you arrive they cannot do enough for you, the location is brilliant, just a very short walk from the main street, Taxi rank right outside the door with a go anywhere choice.
If you are going to stay in Dublin and you want comfort and great location then the Westbury is for you

Dear Photoman5,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for telling others about your experience.

I am thrilled that you thought so highly of us and I am glad that our 5star urban retreat which is an enviable location overlooking Grafton Street in the city’s premier cultural and retail quarter location was suitable for you during your visit. I am delighted that our team made you feel at home and that they went the extra mile to assit you. The team here at The Westbnury genuinely care for all guests and their passion for looking after others is what we believe will set us apart and hopefully ensure our guests will continue to return to the Westbury.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,