“Just amazing”

Ranked #6 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Dublin, Ireland
“Just amazing”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for one night over the weekend. Friendly staff on check-in and the room was just great. The food was superb in Wilde restaurant and the cocktails in the marble bar were yummy. Will be back soon!

• Stayed February 2014
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear PVPster,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to us and that you thought we were amazing. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

I am very happy that our staff really stood to for you, I am very fortunate to have a great team who genuinely love looking after our guests and I think this makes all the difference.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I am very pleased that you enjoyed Wilde restaurant and the “yummy” cocktails.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your review.

Vincent O’Gorman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (502)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Ba, Fiji
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This amazlng hotel is conveniently located close to the shops and coffee shops on Grafton Street The hotel is luxurious the staff are welcoming and helpful. The dining room served amazing food breakfast was really good .The bedrooms were very comfortable .A very enjoyable place to stay when visiting Dublin.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Carole v

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am so delighted that you enjoyed your weekend treat with us at The Westbury Hotel.

I am thrilled you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and thought everything was luxurious. I am so happy that you enjoyed out amazing breakfast and that my colleagues made you feel so welcome. The team here at The Westbury genuinely care about our guests and will be delighted to hear that you thought they were truly welcoming and helpful.

Thank you so much for writing about us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Dublin
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The Hotel met all our expectations,very well located with efficient staff and service. A real sense of relaxation.Breakfast was superb with a wonderful choice.Overall there was a great sense of service in a nice relaxed manner.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Peter S,

I am delighted that we met & exceeded your expectations and that you managed to relax and enjoy our service. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience at The Westbury Hotel.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again during 2014 and thank you again for your great review.

Newbridge, Ireland
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely perfect location in Dublin. As a member of leading hotels of the world I received a free upgrade to a suite which was excellent. You get a real five star feel from this hotel. Parking is the only issue, small car park that gets very busy and as a result you have the expense of the car park at the Stephens green shopping centre.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Poxyeagle
Dear Poxyeagle,

Thank you for your feedback following your stay at The Westbury in 2013.
I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and ambience of the hotel and thought the location was perfect. I am delighted that you were allocated an upgrade to a suite which I hoped you enjoyed.

On the other hand, I am sorry that you were disappointed with the lack of space in our car park. We have 75 spaces and occasionally we can experience high demand. Please accept my sincere apologies that we were unable to facilitate you during your visit and I can only imagine how frustrating this was for you.

I hope that when you are next travelling to Dublin that you can contact me prior to arrival and I can personally arrange with my colleagues to have your car valet parked by one of our team.

Despite the issues you mentioned I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back and very much look forward to hearing from you prior to your next visit.

Sliema
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very practical location and comfortable hotel. I was there for business and they made everything effortless - from taxi to restaurant suggestion. the hotel itself is very comfortable with wifi and table to work in the rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear XavierU,

Great review thank you for taking the time to post on Trip advisor.

I am delighted that you had a good time and that you enjoyed our location and service that you received from our team who made everything effortless.

I am glad that you enjoyed your business trip and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2014

had a very nice stay at the Westbury. staff was very helpful and made me feel welcome. location is great right at the heart of the city and close to great restaurants, shops and historic centre. I would definitely go back

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Sophie H
Dear Sophie H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your great review following your stay with us at The Westbury Hotel.

Our location is certainly a big bonus for us we are right in the heart of the action just off Grafton Street where there are a fabulous variety of shops and small boutiques as well as wonderful restaurants and bars all with walking distance from our Hotel.

I am delighted that you plan on returning to us again and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you again for your review.

Co. Antrim
Reviewed February 13, 2014

As I have travelled regular and have stayed in many hotels in different countries, I can confirm that the hospitality that I received during my trip was exceptional, highly recommended, location, staff, I was very well impressed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Orla C
Dear Orla C,

Thank you for choosing the Westbury and taking the time to write about your experience.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that our hospitality stood out for you and we managed to impress you. I am thrilled that our location suited you and the service was top notch we very much appreciate you recommending us so highly to others.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Vincent O' Gorman