The Westbury
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
  • Breakfast included
4,249 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationlounge areatrinity collegethe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergeluxuryirelanddoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had one night at the Westbury on business in November 2013 and wish it could have been longer.
Location,facilities and most of all service were excellent .I will definitley return with my wife for a longer stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dean Calculator
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Dean Calculator,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

Superb to read that you thought our service, location and facilities were all excellent. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and telling others about the Westbury.

It was a real pleasure to have you with us and I am thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay. I am delighted that you are planning to return and bring your wife.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back and may I wish you a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Westbury for three nights while enjoying the end of our vacation in Ireland. It is in a great location - close to everything, but tucked away on a side street. The bar was a little too upscale for what we wanted (we were more focused on pubs and than clubs) but the hotel itself was beautiful. On our second to last night, my husband came down with a significant fever. The staff was amazing! The overnight desk clerk came up to check on us and made sure we knew he could call a doctor. It was a great stay and I would definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Colleen B

Dear Colleen B

Thank you for your review following your recent visit with us at The Westbury.

I am delighted that our location worked for you and that you managed to take in the many attractions in the area. I am glad that our team were able to offer assistance when your husband became ill.
To know that the team were there for you at this difficult time and to know that if you needed assistance it was there for you, surely must have made you feel secure. I am glad that your husband managed to recover.

I am delighted that you are planning to return and thank you again for your review. I wish you a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nobody does comfort , joy, elegance and serenity in the heart of Dublin quite like the Westbury! Quite simply the best! On arrival our car and luggage were swept efficiently away. We were offered hot towels at reception while we checked in with the wonderful receptionist ,who handled all our queries and needs so capably throughout the whole weekend. Our room was perfect, roomy and spotless. Housekeeping attended generously to our every need. What a treat it is to step out onto bustling, sparkling Grafton street!It is an even bigger treat to step back into the magnificently festive surrounds of the Westbury hotel. The bar staff are discreet and very friendly and serve the best cocktails in town. Breakfast in the dining room is delicious, from the bircher meusli to the granola to the pastries and divine fresh fruit, we tried it all ! Throughout our whole weekend the Assistant Guest Relations Manager regularly appeared with a friendly smile , assuring us that the Westbury staff genuinely care about their guests..Check- out was as efficient and painless as check -in . Despite the fact that the hotel was extremely busy,(it being a rugby weekend) each member of staff did their utmost to make us feel so welcome and very special. The Westbury is unbeatable for comfort, service and a great Irish welcome. We have already booked our next trip!.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Annemarieoregan,

Wow! What a wonderful review, thank you so much.

I am thrilled that you thought that nobody does comfort,joy,elegance and serenity quite like the Westbury, what great praise. Our service ethos and culture revolves around consistently delivering a warm, personal and attentive style of service that is always genuine and totally professional. You’re wonderfully positive feedback is not only incredibly motivating for me and my team but it is also crucial to our learning and ultimately our future success.

I am delighted that you had such a great time and thank you so much for your great review.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our over night stay in the Westbury last weekend was a really great experience. I have visited the hotel on a few occasions over the years for lunch, coffee, drinks....however It was my first time staying there and I was really impressed.The elegant 1st floor lounge and the newly decorated bedrooms were spacious and relaxing, decorated in beautiful muted grey tones. I was marking a birthday celebration and was very pleasantly surprised to find in our room a lovely bottle of wine and petit four mini desserts waiting for us.Service was really good overall with fabulous personal touches. The hotel had a great pre Christmas buzz all around and is unbeatable for best location in Dublin (tucked away just off Grafton Street) for shopping... (The shops in the Westbury Mall and Powerscourt centre are definitely worth a browse .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Annabelle23

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

Delighted to read that you thought our service, location and facilities were all excellent and that you enjoyed your first stay at The Westbury. I hope that you will now become one of our regular visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and telling others about us.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Arrived around 13.00 with my wife. Check in was speedy and courteous. Room was standard size but well fitted out. Room had tea & coffee making facilities along with flat screen TV, hair drier, iron and board, fridge & free in-room safe and free bottled water.
Had breakfast each morning which was excellent and also had one evening meal in the lounge which we thoroughly enjoyed. We also had coffee mid morning and also afternoon in the large beautifully decorated lounge.
We would have no hesitation in recommending the Westbury Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear James M

Thank you for your great review on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review following your recent visit to The Westbury.

We are delighted that we managed to impress you so much and thank you for your comments on our service and our team.

We hope that you visit us again soon and thank you for your review. I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Yours sincerely