Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$280
$141
$137
Travelocity
4,637 results
All reviewslavery wingo'connell streettoddy's bartaxi ranklovely hotelcentral locationtemple barairport busstandard roomlovely roomfollowing morningtwin roomtrinity collegeeveshamfoyerirelandeuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2009

This Hotel has the best location of all of dublin. Her reception Staff are excellent. Wehn my Husband and I arrive on Saturday Morning to check in there was a que of peopel in front of us. I was certain we would be standing around for ages waitng for our tunr..WRONG. Check in was so speedy with out feeling rushed by the guys on reception. We we're in dublin with 2 other couples. We had room 306. A tidy sized room with a view of O connell Street. Teh bathroom was a perfect size with a great Shower. The beds we're comfortable. We ordered a movie in the room it only cost 7.90. Great Value. I needed extra towels on the Sunday and the cleaing Guys we're so friendly in the hallways . They were happy to let me steal some extra towels from there cart. Parking cost about 14 euro for 24 hours bargin. All in All this hotel might not have great views from some of the rooms but its still worth it. Also Room 300 is a little bigger the 306 because its a coner room so instead of a little chair you have a sofa:) I will stay here again in a hearth beat. the Manager we dealt with by e mail was Michelle Costello. Very Friendlt and Helpful

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I went here for a weekend away and thought it was most enjoyable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. And gave us directions so where ever we needed. However I didn't eat there as it was very overpriced.....and I usually wouldn't have a problem paying for food....but that was way to expensive!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed August 14, 2009

I last stayed here on business in the early 1990s, so was keen to see what the Gresham is like now, fifteen years on. The public areas are much as I remember them (grand areas for afternoon tea and evening drinking), but the rooms have been refurbished, refitted, and generally dragged into the 21st century. Reception staff were pleasant, and the concierge positively chatty! If you're on a tight budget there are cheaper (and poorer quality) places elsewhere in Dublin, but if you can afford €99 I'd stay here. Well located on O'Connell Street. If you're coming from the airport, catch Airlink Bus 747 (€6 for a one-day rover ticket) from outside the terminal - its first stop is right outside the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Fantastic location in the centre of Dublin.

Old style, plush hotel that never fails to deliver on standanrds.

Will visit again for may years to come!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2009

I do not know what criteria go into the hotel rating system, but the Gresham is certainly not what I would consider to be a four star hotel. The lobby is grand but the rooms are small and plain, the view from the rooms is horrendous looking into a dismal back alley and the smell of the kitchen grease traps keeps one from keeping the windows open at night. The fitness center consists of one broken bike, one treadmill and some weights and the staff are hit or miss, some smile while others totally ignore you. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends