Location: this nice hotel has a very good location, in the centre of Dublin. All restaurants, shops, information centre and bus stops are around the hotel.
Hotel: nice, pleasant, calm. Hotel has own restaurant, bar, fitness centre, conference room.
Accomodation: is nice, clean, pleasant.
Breakfast: buffet style. There´s cold buffet wit cereals, cheese, ham, fresh fruits and juices and also hot buffet with eggs, bacon, etc. You can order full Irish breakfast and it´s a really tasty.
Food: in the hotel, we had only breakfast, so I can´t say anything about the dinner.
Drinks: you can have drinks in the bar and in the restaurant.
Service: really good and without any problems. We had a small problem in the bathroom with the washbasin and the serviceman came immediately.
Advantages of this hotel:
- nice hotel with calm atmosphere, but directly in the centre
- comfortable and clean accomodation
- good service and attitude of the staff
Disadvantages of this hotel:
- rooms are very nice and pleasant, but rooms need some repair
- quite expensive - we had two glasses of Prosecco in the bar for 22 eur. But high prices are in all city.
What you can do there:
- trips in the city
Our opinion: nice hotel directly in the city centre. It has a really good poistion, beause everything is near, but you have your own comfort and calm. There are no bars or noise around the hotel. So, I trully recommend this hotel for everyone, who would like to stay directly in the centre.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Brooks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Hotel Dublin