3 people are viewing this hotel
$148
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$148
Hotels.com$148
Priceline$148
travelup.com$162
4,372 results
All reviews great location temple bar christ church vicar street within walking distance executive room central location trinity college would stay here again excellent hotel hop on hop off bus ireland pubs stops taxis euro concert
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Very good hotel with great service. The location was also very good and close to both bars and restaurants and tourist attractions. It was actually within a walking distance to most places. I defiantly recommend this hotel to the visitors to Dublin.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed March 30, 2017

the hotel is ok, fine location, nice staff (everybody in ireland are nice :-) even the girls from eastern europe are nice here - thanks) breakfast is fine, a not that healthy though, only issue is the price, it is simply too expensive - sorry!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
AlanBuckley, General Manager at Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear Ms. Nielsen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice to get positive things about our staff, and we were delighted with your feedback.

I was sorry to hear that you didn't find our breakfast healthy. We do our best to provide or guests with healthy options, including fruit smoothies, multiseed bread and a selection of fruits such as watermelon and pineapple. I have passed your comments over to the head chef and will ensure that we have an excellent offering of healthy options in the future.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Staff were excellent, after a 24 hour flight all I wanted was a shower. They got me checked in within 30 minutes of arriving.
Room was a good size, looking at their pictures online, it's exactly what you get. Bed was comfortable, only gripe I had is that the heating was not very warm and at times I was cold.
Excellent location, and if I'm back in Dublin I would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Nicole B

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear we were able to help you with an early check-in, and have passed your comments on to our staff in reception and the accommodation department.

I was disappointed to hear about the problems you had with our heating system, which must have been very annoying. Each room in our hotel has an adjustable radiator, but I am sorry that that was not adequate in your case. Following your feedback I have asked our maintenance team to make sure we adjust our heating system quickly when the weather changes, and instructed our reception team to make guest aware at we have extra heaters available for any guest that require them.

Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

The location for the main areas of the centre of Dublin could not be any better, all easily walkable. The hotel staff, reception, housekeeping, breakfast and bar were all friendly and responsive. The room was clean, the bed comfy and the shower hot.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Robert S,

Thank you for your warm and positive comments about our hotel. I am delighted that you had such a nice time in our hotel. It is always particularly nice to get positive feedback about our staff and I have passed on your compliments to all our departments.

I hope you will return again soon!

Cristian Sermerean

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Hotel check in was smooth and efficient, room available at 8.30am. Rooms clean and comfortable. A great breakfast selection. Perfect location to explore the sites of Dublin. All the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Anna L.

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We always strive to ensure excellent guest care, and it seems this was achieved in your case! I was particularly pleased see how much you enjoyed your breakfast, and have shown your comments to our head chef.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at some point.