The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #9 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently with my partner and we had the most fabulous stay from the moment we checked in. The hotel upgraded us to the most wonderful room, The Hotel is beautifully designed, the staff are so friendly I honestly could not fault this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Emma T
Write a ReviewReviews (2,540)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very good hotel in the middle of the center of Dublin. Staff was helpfull. I will came back! I missed a sauna, ut the fitness was very well. The rooms are well furnished and new! I will recomment this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hans H
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed here for five nights this week. Everything about this hotel is right -- the place is fresh looking, the rooms are spacious, the locations is central, the food is wonderful and the service is superb. I was told by a cabdriver that the place went through a refurbish and was closed for months. The attention to detail shows and the staff continued to keep the place fresh throughout my stay -- from cleaning everything from baseboards to carpets to painting. I stay at Hilton brands much of the year and this Doubletree stands above and beyond any Doubletree I have stayed. Loved it.

Room Tip: I had a room at the end of the building and liked the fact that the only thing across from it was a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SMEMBoston_Ma
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Lovely clean hotel and great staff. Made us very welcome. Has a good feel about it. In a great spot and was not loud at night. We did not eat there but the food looked lovely and there were plenty of people eating there which is a good sign. We were given a lovely big warm cookie when we arrived and it was to die for. Lovely tea and coffee in the room as well.

2  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed for 6 days during October 2013 . The welcome and courtesy by reception staff was fantastic. Particular thanks to Paul for attention to our needs and comfort at every opportunity. Breakfast was delicious and again the staff were warm welcoming and very professional
The location was perfect for access to both sides of the city

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Marynaidoo
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Myself and my husband stayed in The Morrison Hotel in June,and mainly due to allocation of rooms (the dreaded room 136!)we really did not enjoy our stay and would not have returned. I posted my honest opinion on this site as always and hoped to be heard but expected nothing.. I was wrong, we were contacted by email and then phone by Patrick the Manager who listened to my woes with such sincerity inviting us back any time that suited us to allow them to make amends so last weekend we were attending The National Concert Hall and took him up on his sincere offer and spent a night at The Morrison.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay,room 214 is spacious and lovely it does not have a river view but as it is at the side of the hotel is really quiet,it has a balcony and everything one would want for their stay, prosecco and strawberries were delivered to our room and the late breakfast was served by possibly the most pleasant waitress ever observed (Polina) all in all we checked out on Sunday afternoon thoroughly rested and happy with a very different experience at the Morrison and look forward to our next stay...Thankyou Patrick for caring and for your genuine concern for guests staying at your hotel, this is exactly what makes Ireland special and with people like you long may it continue.

4  Thank kayla9
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed at The Morrison for a short honeymoon and it must be the best situated hotel in Dublin and is lovely inside. We had lunch one day in the grill room and that was superb. Staff were great, the bar area is very relaxing and prices were reasonable. Walking around the city we always felt that we have chosen the best hotel.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms will be very good....our room was at the back without a view but that didnt re...
1  Thank williamhodgins