$248
Book now, pay at stay
$221
$203
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$191
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$485
$346
Westbury Hotel
$129
$122
$210
$162
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$209
$202
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$373
$347
Priceline
$210
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$169
$142
Cancelon
3,731 results
All reviewscellar restaurantgarden wingart collectionthe main houseart teapatrick guilbaudhighly recommend the merriongovernment buildingsdrawing roompublic roomsbeautiful hotelnational galleryturn down servicefive star hotelgrafton streettrinity collegemeriton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We only stayed here for 2 nights after our cruise docked in Dublin. I wish I could have stayed longer. The service is impeccable, the rooms are large and the beds very comfortable. There were so many nice touches, fresh fruit, chocolate and bottled water were provided. The entire staff; the concierge the bell staff and the front desk were all pleasant, kind and helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location and is walking distance from most sights.
I can’t wair to return one day!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank yarny
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at The Merrion.

I have shared your wonderful comments with all the team here who join me in saying a “big thank you” also. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much; your comments speak for themselves really and are very encouraging for all the team.

To that end I hope we have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time and experience in Dublin. Helped by the extremely attentive staff.
The hotel is well located with everything within walking distance.
The rooms are contemporary with very comfortable bed and a good size bathroom.
Incredibly had gorgeous weather without rain.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review following your recent stay with us.

I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The Garden Restaurant is a most attractive location as part of the room opens onto a garden/pool area.

Unfortunately, the cuisine was patchy. The tomato soup was delicious and did not need the bread pieces that proved difficult to cut with the edge of a spoon. The terrine was considered rather tasteless albeit made up of a variety of constituent parts.

The main dishes included hake, tiny carrots and little less. A big appetite would seek something more substantial. The Chateaubriand was very generously sized and was accompanied by a fondant potato which was tasteless. A baked potato was served separately in a tiny pot. It had a big dark spade mark in its jacket and it too lacked taste.

A nice bottle of wine somewhat relieved the shortcomings. However, these should not be encountered in a top class restaurant. Such does not entice diners to make return visits.

Pity.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review following your recent visit to The Garden Room and feedback which I was naturally disappointed to read.

It is clear that your dining experience was not as it should have been so please accept my apologies for the shortcomings. I certainly hope that it will not deter you from visiting again and should we have that privilege I would be grateful if you would contact me directly so I can make the necessary arrangements. I am confident that you will experience our usual standard of cuisine on that occasion.

In the meantime please do let me know if you would like to discuss your experience with me further as I am at your disposal.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2018

We had a beautiful bright spacious room in the main building with a view of the courtyard. Nice big marble bathroom! The staff were wonderful right down to the cleaning staff and all the little 5 star touches.
I agree with some that at the room rates they charge, it does seem reasonable to include breakfast.
Although we were staying here for 3 nights I didn’t get to see all the public spaces as I spent 2 of those days sick in my room or out and about when feeling better.
I did have a drink in the bar in the basement which I felt was not up to par with the rest of the hotel. And although polite, the bar staff weren’t particularly warm or friendly
It did feel like you were in the cellar

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the lovely review following your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your kind comments and constructive feedback which I have shared with the entire team. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The title says it all. Everything about this hotel was spot on perfect. The staff were friendly and gracious, the public spaces were gorgeous, and our room and its amenities were so comfortable we didn't want to leave. And let's not forget how conveniently located it is. Can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the hallway (we were in 154) are evidently larger than the others.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again soon.