“Om nom nom”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2014

These burritos are amazing! Dublin is be no means the cheapest city on the planet, so by the last day of our three day stay we were running a little short on money for lunch; enter Pablo Picante. We had a beef burrito each and they were great value and absolutely delicious. The burritos are stuffed full of meat and are more than enough for a meal. The service was also really quick and friendly.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ran into this place with a friend on new years, Best burrito I've had to date good size and price as well. Went with the delicious pork and was not disappointed. Amusing luchador based snack stop, would definitely recommend while exploring temple bar.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was there a couple of weeks ago with a friend.. we went in for lunch..
The service was fast and the girls working inside are lovely..
I don't have much to say other then the burritos were amazing and the food was so fresh...
i got the pork burrito and the pork was just so soft that i can't explain.
1 burrito and a can of coke was around 7 or 8 euro! i'm looking forward to go there again
Definitely best burritos in Dublin

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I visit Pablos quite often and it has always been great. The burritos are what I come for and they never let me down. Would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Pablo Picante Californian Burrito Bar, Baggot Street Lower:

Stopped in here for a quick lunch time snack. It's a small corner outlet which serves Californian Mexican food. Not sure I would add it to my list of permanent places to visit but it provides an different option to the sandwich type cafes/delis which are available in the area, The burrito was very tasty, warm and served quickly. At €6.40 is was good value. The available options seemed small but it's sufficient for me. The place looked clean and the staff were very friendly. So all in all if you are walking by and are hungry stop in here.

1  Thank SultanTraveller