“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Well done to Pablo picante! This is not the usual type of food I go for but I will most definitely in the future! Very tasty lunch at a great price. Next time I might even go for a hotter option!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

holy chaloly batman this place is the best! Had a truly amazingly tasty lunch here on Friday. So Good. A deliciously massive tasty burrito where every single bite caused me to stop and appreciate the sheer amazingness of what i held in my hand!I will come here time and time again the only drawback i can see is that there is not one nearer to my house.

1  Thank rockfist
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I obviously didnt get the memo about not eating for three days before going to Pablo Picante! These burritos are big and seem to weigh approximately the same as an elephants ankle! I had the pork version (Cali-something?). The meat was tender and delicious. The rice, beans and sauces were gorgeous and flavours changed as you attempted to get through the whole thing.

This is obviously a popular place, the queue was all around the walls and up the stairs when I got there! Don't let it put you off, it moves fast, the staff are great and the end result is worth waiting for! Great buzzy vibe in the place too!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I tried this place earlier in the year, and now make a point of going each time I visit Dublin. If you're looking for fine dining this is not the place for you. But if you want tasty food, served by friendly staff, at a really good price you can't go wrong here. The burritos are filling and delicious. What more do you want? If I ever open a cafe, I'm going to base it on this place. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Really really enjoyed this place, not a lot to it, but I really loved the interior. Me and my buddy were just off a flight going to a gig and couldn't walk passed this place. Great value on meals, staff couldn't be friendlier. Simple concept done right! Have recommended and will be back. :)