“Great location in Dublin”

PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street
Ranked #15 of 106 Specialty Lodging in Dublin
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great location in Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and was the perfect location, just a walk across St Stephens Green and you're at Grafton Street. Very quite at night (unlike anywhere near Temple Bar!) but close enough to all the action during the day.

We had a 2 bedroom apartment and it was spotlessly clean and well equipped with very comfortable beds (twin and double). We had a fold out bed in the living room as well and that was really good quality and fine for an adult.

The staff on reception were really helpful with restaurant recommendations and directions and we stored our bags upon arrival and check out. There's also help yourself pastries and coffee in reception.

Bus to the airport stops right outside the front door.

Only negative was that the main bathroom in the hall had a glass door which wasn't completely frosted so you could see in!

Other than the "open" bathroom, it was a great apartment and I would definitely recommend for families and groups visiting Dublin who want extra space compared to hotel rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back rather than the main street at the front.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Wallaki,

Many thanks for your kind words and for taking the time out to review our property which such high ratings. We are very happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Dublin. May you come visit us on your return to Ireland in the near future.

Kind regards

Front Office Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sligo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I normally stay once a week or every two in Dublin my normal hotel was fully booked so a had to look for somewhere to cater my needs I heard about premier suites and booked it the location could not have been more hander for me and the level of services was out standing from the minute I walk in it was 5 star nick the front of house was working that day I arrived and his friendly manner and services was outstanding he explained where I could go to eat and location of town etc a map was given and he showed me good places to visit , the apartment was a one bedroom and was top in its class everything you wanted was their I'd have to say it was a delight to stay and very relaxing I will be back again and would to say and advise anyone coming to Dublin for a break to stay at the premier suites dublin it's got it all

Downside was the morning i left the women on reception needs to learn some manners and people skills

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Ballastsigns
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Good Morning Ballastsigns,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property and your kind words regarding my colleague Nick, he is real asset to the company. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was met your needs while working away from home. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with my colleague on check-out. I have spoken to my managers and we have dealt with the issue. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and that your stay maybe longer next time.

Thanks again & Kindest regards

Front Office Manager
Hangzhou
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed here during business trip to Dublin.

The room I stayed was really huge, with one double bed and one living room.

Their kitchen provide all the utensils you need for simple cooking and washing.

Huge refridgerator provide enough space to store the food bought from Tesco nearby.

Well, Stephens Green and Grafton Street is just on the edge.

Simple breakfast is not bad!

Recommended

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PremierSuitesDublin, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear JarodZhu,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Suites Dublin, we appreciate it.

I'm happy to hear enjoyed your recent stay and that you were able to enjoy many aspects of the suites.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments in relation to the size of your suite, the well equipped kitchen and our good location.

Its good to know that guests are enjoying the complimentary Danish Pastries we offer in reception each morning.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Premier Suites Dublin sometime in the future.

London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was our second stay at Premier Suites, Dublin. The location is very handy to Stephens Green and Grafton Street. We were upgraded to the penthouse on this occasion, and with a baby in tow, this was luxury we couldn't have afforded otherwise. The suite itself was well furnished. However, it did have a slightly dated feel to it (only slightly). Some of the ceiling lights needed replacing. The bedroom faced Leeson St and was a bit noisy, but we were really tired from our travels. Staff were very helpful. If you are driving, remember to ask for your fob for parking access (comes with a charge). Will stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from Leeson St
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mssocon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Premier Suites Dublin, we really appreciate your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear about the issue with the lights and also with the noise. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm delighted to see that overall you enjoyed your stay and availed of an upgrade to one of our Penthouse Suites. Thank you very much for your kind words in relation to the well furnished suite, helpful staff and great location.

It is great to hear that you would return to Premier Suites Dublin and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very enjoyable stay here last month. Stayed in one of the penthouse apartments which was great. Staff very helpful. Good location for all the tourist sites. Would return. About 5 minutes from O'Connell Street.

Room Tip: penthouse great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DevonEddy
Dear DevonEddy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Premier Suites Dublin on, we really appreciate your feedback.

I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay in one of our lovely Penthouse Suites and found the staff friendly & location good. Thank you for these lovely comments, I will be delighted to pass them onto the team.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here 3 times and each time I found it to be exceptional. Location wise it is just a 5 min walk to Grafton street and St. Stephens Green, buses stop right outside the door for air coach and other routes. The service in the hotel has never been less than perfect and staff always try to do everything to make your stay that little bit better, very professional but friendly too. The rooms are what I woul consider high spec, furnished well and a feel of good quality throughout, super comfy beds (fluffy white duvets!). You'd be hard pushed to find a spec of dust it really is spotless clean and rooms are very well maintained, looking forward to my next trip!

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Sarellard
PremierSuitesDublin, General Manager at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Sarellard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Premier Suites Dublin on Tripadvisor, we appreciate all guests feedback.

I'm so happy to see that you have enjoyed your stays with is on a number of occasions.

Thank you so much for your kind words in relation to our great location and high spec, good quality, clean & well maintained suites. We are always delighted to hear positive feedback about the friendly team here and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

It's great to see that you found the suites to your standard and we hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Premier Suites Dublin many times again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Warrington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a wonderful 2 night stay in early January! Brilliant location...easy walking distance to the city centre and St Stephens park. The studio suite was very well equipped and the bed was very comfortable! Aircoach to the airport picks up and drops off right outside the door!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Aims2745,

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your break away with us. Thank you for those kind words. I am happy to hear you found our suites very comfortable during your stay with us and that you availed of the reliable service of the aircoach to Dublin airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Suites on your next visit to Dublin

Kindest regards