“Fabulous!!!”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Best restaurant ever! I go there for lunch and sometimes for dinner as well! I love the food and the service it is great! Only nice stuff working there and i was never disapointed! I truly recommend this restaurant to all my friends!

3 Thank Judith236

Milan, Italy
“like in Italy”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I often fly to Dublin from Milan. If I decide to have Italian food, I have just one address: Pinocchio. No frills, just excellent food and good choice of wines. Bravi.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank legale s
Dublin, Ireland
“Best Italian restaurant in Dublin”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Definitely the best Italian restaurant in Dublin. Authentic delicious food, made with love and passion. The atmosphere is lovely...you would think you are in Italy! The staff looks after you with great care and attention...you're always greeted with a smile! Full marks to this bunch of Italians that have brought the beautiful Italian hospitality and food to Dublin.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Sophia P
Dublin, Ireland
“Pinocchio's is my favourite restaurant”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Pinocchio's is defintely one of the best Italian restaurants in Dublin. I keep going back and recommending to friends. We always have the antipasti board as a starter to share and it is divine ! lots of freshly cut Italian meats, roasted vegetables, olives and lovely cheese ! yum ! We also appreciated the new young waiter who was on work experience as he was very helpful and caring. The house wine is excellent and the early bird great value. All in all - a real find !

• Visited June 2012
5 Thank l0ngw00d
“Bravissimo!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

I go to Pinocchio almost every Tuesday as I much prefer to eat out during the week when it is not too crowded. Hard to put my finger on what I like so much about the place. One thing I really like is the interesting way they serve legumes with pasta such as beans with sausage or chickpeas with calamari and prawns. The ingredients are very fresh and cooked in a way that enhances the taste rather than covering it. Bravo!

4 Thank IsoeSimo