“Value for money.”

Kilkenny Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Our recently refurbished eatery in Dublin's city center with views overlooking Trinity college offers our guests an experience to remember. Fresh and seasonal ingredients are used to produce daily offerings by our team of highly committed chefs. Truly passionate and friendly staff will offer hospitality that is hard to beat.
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Good place to eat and enjoy beautiful view. You can find there all kind of treats - it's even hard to choose what do you want. Exelent price for breakfast and on sundays they have lunch specials just for 12.95 - that includes main course, tea or coffee and a glass of wine ;) Also on sunday you can enjoy jazz.
And down stairs there is a shop where you can find a lot of irish things.

There are newer reviews for Kilkenny Cafe and Restaurant

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Ate here virtually every day of our recent trip to Dublin. The food and service are of the highest standard. A deservedly popular establishment.
There is a cold and hot menu , We only sampled the hot but the food at the salad bar looked delicious. Hot meals are 12.95 euro and on Sunday include a glass of excellent house wine and coffee. Sunday is also Jazz brunch day when you can dine to the sound of excellent live jazz.
Example of what we ate :
* an excellent sea food chowder 5.95 euro
* Roast lamb leg steaks plus wine and coffee 12.95 euro
* pea , ham and lentil soup 5.95 euro
* stuffed fillet of plaice 12.95 euro
* and desserts to die for all at 3.80 euro plus coffee
I would strongly urge you to visit this restaurant .

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The restaurant upstairs is really exceptional serving amazing food and snacks all day long. Over the Christmas it was very busy when I stopped in for a quick coffee and a scone, I had an accident months earlier and still have my arm in a sling, I was waiting on my coffee when automatically the girl behind the counter told me to take a seat and she would bring it down to me when it was ready, she was extremely busy and really didn’t have the time, however she insisted. She really went out of her way and was so kind.

I adore Kilkenny design, the shop itself downstairs is really amazing and such a great place for buying that special gift.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

A terrific spot for Sunday Lunch.lovely casual atmosphere complimented with a jazz or bluegrass band. To make things even better the value was outstanding. Dinner, glass of wine and coffee all for €12.95. Hard to beat that in Dublin city centre.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I visited with friends for lunch. The restaurant has been redecorated and looks very good. We were there at lunch hour which was very busy. There was a great buzz about the place. We enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. When in the city centre it's a lovely place to visit and the upgrade of the restaurant is great, downstairs the retail experience is also excellent. Give it a try.