“Great location. Wonderful staff and hotel.”
Review of Harding Hotel

Harding Hotel
Ranked #27 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The Harding Hotel is situated in a perfect location in Dublin. It's steps away from the river. The hop on and hop off bus stop is right outside. Also, you can literally walk to almost everything too. It might get a little noisy on weekend nights from people coming home from the Temple Bar area and the church bells do ring every 15 minutes. This didn't really bother us. But I could see if it was hotter and you needed the window open where it could be an issue. We loved it here!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Megan C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin - we are very grateful for your feedback and appreciate your kind words very much.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the Harding so much and we would welcome the opportunity to welcome you back once again in the very near future.
Please feel free to contact the Harding directly on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500 to arrange any booking.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I'm so excited to write a review on this little hotel. What a treat! The price was perfect and the staff was so kind. And the location seriously can't be beat! I'll be staying here again for sure. Thank you, Harding Hotel for making my first trip to Dublin a comfortable one! I'm sad to have left.

Room Tip: 5th floor is great and away from the bar music.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Megann H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the hotel so much.

We are so pleased that you found the Harding Hotel to be of such high quality, with helpful & friendly staff and an unbeatable location.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel in the very near future and feel free to contact the Harding by email on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

As our youngest daughter is studying at UCD we really wanted to pay her a visit. She was our perfect guide to this interesting city!
We chose the Harding Hotel for its location and the good reviews it got on Tripadvisor. And indeed it was worth the money! Great value for the price we had to pay!
Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean (though a bit too warm). In the evening we enjoyed a drink at the bar of the pub next to the hotel. (or was it part of the hotel?).
It couldn't have been better!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Ann G,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your family's recent visit to Dublin.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in the Harding Hotel so much and you felt the hotel was such good value for money and offered such high quality accommodation.

We would be delighted to accommodate you once again in the future should you return to visit your daughter while she is studying in Dublin and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly by email at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed here twice over the course of a one-week visit to Ireland. It was my stop and end point. I arrived very late and without my luggage after a long and unnecessarily frustrating day of travel. The staff welcomed me warmly and made sure I had what I needed to get through the night. They helped coordinate my luggage delivery and were able to help me with any questions I had.
The location is wonderful--really puts you in easy walking distance of most Dublin attractions. My first room was small, but not tiny by European standards,and my room upon return as as big as any American queen room. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rgrace33
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Rgrace33,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visits to Dublin.

I am so glad that you managed to enjoy both your stays and you found the Harding Hotel to have clean & comfortable rooms, with friendly & helpful staff and a wonderfully central location that allowed you make the most of your time in Dublin.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel once again and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here in a single room for one night, location was brilliant everything on your door step. Check-in was quick. Room was good, small but adequate and everything you would need. The Television was really small an was very difficult to see from the bed, but no doubt you wouldn't be staying in Dublin to watch TV. The shower was spacious, water was hot with good water pressure. Room was warm enough not too cold or too warm. On the night I stayed it was a bit windy which caused the sash window to rattle a fair bit, but it wasn't too much of a problem. The biggest thing I disliked the most was that check-out was at 11, a little bit too early for my liking, I received breakfast from the Bistro next door which was tasty.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear thesphinx23,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time spent in the Harding Hotel so much and would hope to be able to welcome you back once again.
While our check out time is listed as 11.00 in the morning we do offer guests some flexibility after this to vacate their room but we still must have enough time to prepare for the next set of arrivals where check in is from 14.00.

Please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange any future booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Overall a nice stay, the location is very good, short walk to temple bar and tour bus stops right outside. The only downsides were that the tv was tiny and ancient and had bad aerial reception. The fridge in the room wasn't working. But mostly being woken up on sat morning at 8am by the noisy housekeepers chatting outside the door was not what we needed after a good night! Overall I would recommend it for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear lialino,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time in Dublin and that the Harding Hotel played an important role in that.
I do hope that we may be able to welcome you back once again in the near future and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night on my own whilst visiting dublin as part of a hen party. (I chose to have a child free uninterrupted lay in rather than stay with family nearby!).

For me, the location was great, next to Christchurch and a short walk to Temple Bar and Stephens Green. I got a really good deal for 67euros which I think was an absolute bargain.

My initial impression of the hotel were that it was clean, friendly and fairly modern. I had requested a quiet room and they gave me a room at the back of the hotel on the second floor. I imagine it was quiet but thanks to a few drinks and a late night I'm not too sure!

My room was a good size, had tea/coffee making facilities, a fridge, free wireless internet, and a reasonable size en suite shower room. The room seemed very clean in general and my bed was lovely and comfortable. The only criticism was that the room felt quite dark because of the close proximity to other buildings,and also had no view apart from that of other buildings' walls but this was probably due to the fact they had placed me at the back to try and meet my request for a quieter room.

I didn't eat in the hotel but the menu looked good, and I was given a voucher for 10 percent discount. I visited the bar downstairs as part of the hen party I attended. There was a live band playing and the atmosphere was buzzing, would recommend spending a bit of time in there.

Overall a great value, clean and comfortable hotel I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear kezandjazzy,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

i am so glad to read that you felt the Harding Hotel offered good quality, comfortable rooms with excellent value for money ad we do hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.
Contact the hotel directly at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500 to arrange any booking.