We read the reviews prior to booking and they gave a good impression.
* Hotel location good, all the sights accessible from it.
* Room clean and well presented.
* Polish staff - this is prevelant throughout the city.
* Christchurch Cathedral bells chiming on the hour. As the room was so hot, the windows had to be left open, this was a mistake.
* The Early Bird menu is shown on the website but no-one knew about it and it finished some time ago.
* Breakfast is now 9.50 euro, try around the corner, it looked much better.
* The restaurant / bar was dead - try Hard Rock Cafe off Temple Bar, much more atmosphere.
Personally I found Dublin to be a very expensive city.More
- Free Wifi