“Great Meal with family”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was visiting my family in Dublin and was delighted by the simplicity and great taste of the food in this wonderful local Enoteca. I wish we had one of these in Colchester!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Someone said “...this place had a buzz...”
Let time run its course because i have to say now this place MUST HAVE A BUZZ.
Doesn't look like anything special from the outside, but don't be fooled by appearances.
Italian cousine is renowed all over the world for few rules: be plain, fresh, honest, humble, immediately recognizable. Enoteca Torino seems to have learned a simple secret: stick to the rules.
If you want to have an experience with Italian food go to Inchicore. If you want to taste THE pizza. Go to Inchicore.
Maybe it’s not the centre of Dublin. Maybe is difficult to get there. But a treasure is necessarly hidden.

1  Thank valerio u
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love the enoteca for the quality of their food and also for the very impressive wine list. My kids absolutely adore the pizza and think it's the best ever, even if we travel back home to Italy every year. Every time I go there it's like being back home, the atmosphere is friendly the food is truly authentic and the staff looks after you. If you need help chosing a special wine Roberto is not only a "connoisseur" but a real wine enthusiast. The price is always very reasonable and extremely competitive for what you are getting. What else can I say, for me the best Italian restaurant in Dublin!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been living in Dublin since three years now and as every italian I've been looking long time for a place that could bring me back to the flavours and tastes of the italian kitchen. Without any doubt I can say that I found that place in Enoteca Torino. It wasn't always this good though, even if I can't say that the dishes were less than good, it's a matter of fact that recently not only the quality of the food has improved but also the service is better, giving you the impression to be not in that kind of italian tourist-ish places, but in a true, happy and well managed restaurant, one of those that only the real Torino city can offer.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been eating in Enoteca Torino at least twice a week for the last 2 years. As Italian, I have to say it is difficult find a better place to eat in Dublin. In other restaurants in general you can find classic 30 years old fashion courses, while this place is different. They try continuously to innovate courses in the same way Italian restaurants do in Italy. A real example is the Pizza Basket. Also you can find regional food from Calabria, Campania and Sardegna, which is very rare. As dessert, the Cannolo Siciliano is amazing.

I see a big improvement in the menu from two years ago. Before there was pasta with chicken (o_O, never see that in Italy) while now you can find proper Italian food.

Two nice and kind girls make the service excellent. The Manager is always available and every time he go to talk with customers, asking feedback and so on... which is uncommon, as in most restaurants you don't see the manager coming in your table.

Definitely a place to go and enjoy.

Doctor Fast.