“Can be healthy or not healthy but always delicious”
Review of The Rustic Stone

The Rustic Stone
Ranked #127 of 2,560 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: "At Rustic Stone our philosophy is simple. We source the best seasonal ingredients, then we apply simple techniques to extract the most flavour, while giving you the information you need to add nutrition and structure to your diet. The produce I've chosen and our demand for freshness, is the cornerstone of our Rustic idea, while providing a healthy but affordable eating approach." Dylan McGrath
Béal Feirste
“Can be healthy or not healthy but always delicious”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Have been to rustic stone a number of times.
Messed up my booking, thought I'd booked for 3pm, but had actually booked for 2pm, but they squeezed us in anyway. Also charged my phone for me without any fuss, which is always a nice touch.

I went of the raw food menu this time and my starters & salads were absolutely delicious.

This place is really great if you want to be fully healthy or healthy with one course and not so healthy with another course.

• Visited February 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A pleasant surprise...”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

On happening upon this restaurant whilst searching for somewhere to eat, my boyfriend and I popped in on the off chance that they may have space (Saturday night after Valentine's day!). We were pleasantly surprised when they said yes and directed us to a table downstairs. My boyfriend ordered the steak and I the mackerel, both of which were delicious. The waiter was extremely helpful and took the time to explain how to get the most out of our dishes using the stone. An interesting dessert was the only let down but that was more down to personal taste and the coconut and mango cocktail certainly made up for it!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jenks124
Dublin, Ireland
“great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Very pleased to get into this restaurant without a reservation on Sunday early evening.
Really enjoyed our meals and the staff were excellent. We would have liked more vegetarian choice something other than pasta or salad maybe?
I do not hesitate recomending this restaurant.

Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Best burger and chips ever”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner the food was fantastic.I got the lamb burger and pesto chips,superb the best burger and chips I've ever had.The flavour,meat and bread were delishish.

I expected more on the atmosphere/service front for what I was paying.I expected more of a chapter one experience but felt more like a Jamie Italian.

I would expect a better service and more comfortable seating paying that price.

Reykjavik
“Second time, still good.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went to the Rustic Stone for the second time after having a great dinner there in 2012. So we wanted to go there again to have an equally nice dinner as the last time, and it was. Drinks are amazing, "on the stone" steaks are great as well as the baba ganoush and hummus dipping with the bread. The servers were all very friendly and I still recommend anyone going for a night out in Dublin to have dinner and cocktails in the Rustic Stone.

• Visited February 2014