Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $73.79
from $37.18
from $24.98
41,687 results
All reviews gravity bar free pint top floor self guided tour pour your own brewing process black stuff degree view of dublin brewery tour learn how connoisseur experience tasting room learning how own pace gift shop tasting experience visiting dublin
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited the Guinness Storehouse in April 2018, it is definitely somewhere you have to go visit when in Dublin!! I loved our experience, from learning the way its made, to the tasting a mini Guinness, to being able to pour your own pint. Also really nice staff throughout and great views of Dublin from the Gravity Bar, located at the top of the storehouse.

Date of experience: April 2018
GuinnessStorehouse, Manager at Guinness Storehouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

We’re so happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to Guinness Storehouse - we love to share the amazing Guinness story with our visitors! We really appreciate you sharing your own Storehouse story on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back for a pint of the black stuff soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Great day with my wife! Highly recommend a visit. The connoisseur experience is the ultimate way to see it. The food was great too!

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks for getting in touch! It’s great to hear how you enjoyed the Connoisseur Experience; it really is the ultimate tasting experience, for the ultimate Guinness fan. Hope you enjoyed sampling the different variants of the "black stuff" too. See you soon - Sláinte

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

It’s really interesting to walk through all the phases of the production and to learn about the history, smell is incredible and different in any section, staff is really kind

Date of experience: April 2018

Thanks so much for the great review. We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us at the home of Guinness. We hope to welcome you back soon. Sláinte!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

What a great place to spend my birthday! My husband and I flew from America to spend a few days in Ireland, we happened to be in Dublin on my day and we had a wonderful time at the Storehouse. The tour was informative and I really enjoyed "building" my own pint! Also, we found the Guinness souvenirs less expensive at the Storehouse than at the gift shops in town. Leave at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours for the whole tour and tasting.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post this review of Guinness Storehouse. We’re delighted to hear you decided to spend your birthday at the Home of Guinness. Our aim is to ensure all of our visitors have a memorable and enjoyable time with us, so it is always great to receive such a glowing review. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Sláinte!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did this tour on the last day of our stay. I really enjoyed that this was not guided and we were able to walk round at our own pace. It was really interesting and I loved finding out about the Guiness history. My favourite part of this tour was the 7th floor bar where you could see all of Dublin.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post this review of Guinness Storehouse. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the amazing views from Gravity Bar – it’s a great way to see Dublin! Looking forward to having you back again soon. Sláinte!