Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $63.90
from $38.05
from $91.80
39,276 results
All reviews gravity bar free pint top floor pour your own self guided tour brewing process black stuff brewery tour degree view of dublin learn how connoisseur experience tasting room learning how own pace gift shop tasting experience visiting dublin
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although the information was interesting to read, it just didn't seem worth the price of admission. The whole building was overcrowded, especially the gravity bar. One of the people in our party had to leave because she became so claustrophobic in the gravity bar. They seem to put a heavy emphasis on every single part of the process which just seemed drawn out and not necessary. We went because it is THE thing to do while in Dublin but I wouldn't suggest it to any visitor. Its not like you can't find a pint of Guinness somewhere else in the city for cheaper.

1  Thank AlexisB810
GuinnessStorehouse, Public Relations Manager at Guinness Storehouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

"Thank you for sharing your experience of you recent trip to the Home of Guinness. Your comments are appreciated in helping us determine areas of improvement. Slainte

"

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I am not a big drinker and I certainly do not like Guinness, but I thoroughly enjoyed this attraction.

The storehouse is easy to find and within walking distance of Temple Bar (where we stayed).

Tickets were around 16 euro. Considering you get a free pint with this (which would cost you over 4 euro in the bars, I thought that was reasonable).

Spent a good couple of hours here learning the history of Guinness, advertising campaigns etc.

You can have a free taster of Guinness before you get to the bars on the upper floors, which I think is useful if you have never tried Guinness before. You can then decide if you would like to use your drink voucher on Guinness or something else.

I thought the gift shop was reasonably priced, especially after having visited Harry Potter Studios in Leavesden, I was pleasantly surprised by the prices. There was a lot of choice too, from Guinness flavoured crisps to Guinness socks.

I never thought I would enjoy this place as much as I did, but I would now recommend it to anyone who is visiting Dublin.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We enjoyed touring the Guinness Storehouse and found it to be an interesting place. It was quite a busy and admission was rather expensive but it did include a drink at the Gravity Bar. The bar was very crowded though we did order & receive our drink quickly. After a short wait we did find comfortable chairs near the window to enjoy the views and our pint. The bar has a 360 degree view of the city.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I brought a group of European colleagues here and we experienced a well run, efficient tour. The food was excellent as was the porter!

Thank you very much for submitting this review of your recent trip to Guinness Storehouse. Sláinte!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

First of all, this is NOT a brewery. It is a museum inside the old Guinness brewery. It has elaborate (but very basic) explanations and demonstrations of the process of making beer, but anyone who's been to an actual functioning brewery or knows about beer would not be learning anything here. It's also ridiculously reverent of Arthur Guinness. I'm surprised they didn't have him embalmed and make you line up to see his corpse like Lenin in Moscow. Anyway, it's a somewhat fun place, and the views from the Gravity Bar are not bad. Also, don't expect your Guinness to taste vastly different here. That's a myth. The differences, if there are any, are subtle.

1  Thank northropfrye