“A peaceful park”

St. Anne's Park, Dublin
Ranked #72 of 546 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful park with spectacular views of the coast.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This park is always a joy to visit for young and old. It has a beautiful rose garden which when in full bloom must be a leading example.

1  Thank wayfarer27

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I last went for a walk with my beautiful sister and my Mother one gorgeous sunny day in the Rose Gardens which they both really loved and I really enjoyed. My Sister loved The Rose Gardens and unfortunately passed away 3 wks later. St. Anne's Park, always will have a special place in my heart and I will always find time to go walking in it and attend the festivals there.

1  Thank Orla C
Reviewed November 30, 2012

A 45 minute walk along Clontarf Strand, a 10 min bus/car journey will bring you to thise huge suburban park in North Dublin. History abounds, great space just to while a few aftenoons away and not thronged with people to disturb your enjoyment. Make sure you check out the Rose Gardens in summer/autumn.

2  Thank Cozski
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great park - it's massive! There is also a lovely cafe there - The stables - lovely fresh food with a great view. I met a bunch a parents here recently and we were really happy with the facilities for the children - play area and picnic tables.

1  Thank Judy S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been visiting St Annes Park for the past 30 years or so. I love the park and love the area. I do feel that the park needs some serious upgrading and commitment from the management staff as it could become a major tourist attraction from an international perspective. It requires proper planning, hard work and investment from staff, the local authorities and government.