“Just a Street”

Ranked #40 of 545 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Main shopping street in Dublin, lined with boutiques containing the creations of Ireland's trendy designers.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Its a pedestrian precinct with shops and street entertainers much like any other street in any other city

1  Thank Ali_ML1
There are newer reviews for Grafton Street

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I couldn't find a cell phone shop at the airport and the market that did have cell phones had a very sparse selection so Dublin Citi hotel recommended I try Grafton st. I hit Meteor and I passed by Vodafone on my way to visit St. Stephen's Green. All I can say is, you won't get lost on Grafton st. because they have so many stores and signs to direct you where you need to go.

But a special mention has to be made for Gino's. To say the gelato is amazing would be an understatement. I am very picky about food so it takes a lot to bowl me over. Gino's is heavenly! Smooth and light and all those flavors! Yes, I'm being shameless in my recommendation.

They also have other offerings, all fresh made and delish. Return visits are a must!

2  Thank SynCity2008
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Grafton Street is near St Stephen's Green and it is full of upmarket shops selling jewlellery and fashion items. There are often buskers there as well and flower sellers in the street.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Good shopping street with all the usual brands. Some larger department stores and shopping malls also located on Grafton street. Good cafes, bars and restaurants either on or adjacent to the street.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is a great place for shopping lots of high end stores the best part was the street entertainers they were all brilliant! We stopped and watched for ages