Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from $39.35
from $61.84
from $41.60
from $84.33
2,434 results
All reviews guide pat the bus glendalough kilkenny great tour coach driver highly recommend this tour beautiful scenery great driver amazing trip tour today irish countryside walking tour interesting information his knowledge ireland killkenny history
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, this is a must see. It is absolutely breathtaking in the mountains. Also, Kilkenny was a cute town. Second, Pat and Bridgette were lovely. Pat was very knowledgeable and friendly, Bridgette drove the bus so well, I didn't even get motion sickness! I really enjoyed this tour!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spent a fabulous day with our ever so funny, witty and knowledgeable guide Pat and our skillful driver Liam. Felt so welcome and safe throughout the tour. Thank you for making me feel at home away from home. Would recommend this tour and crew 100%

1  Thank katrinraie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a lovely an very informative day trip through parts of this beautiful country.
We highley recomend you spend a day exploring Ireland with this dinamic duo.Pat is a very knowlegable guide and Liam very profesional driver.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved our day trip today with Pat as our guide. He was incredible... so knowledgeable and fun and made us feel like he loved spending the day with us. Liam, the driver was also great, not only with his driving skills but he was an amazing conversationalist.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall this was a great choice. Between all the options we have to do this tour they were surely the best. Pat was REALLY kind with all of us. At the end of the tour Pat took the time to sit with each group/ person to give us tips if we were going to stay more time in Dublin area. He helped me also in some questions I had for visiting and he even wrote me up some Irish expressions. Liem, the driver (I hope I got his name right) was also very kind through all the tour.

1  Thank 100nidiac