Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
100%

I booked this trip by myself and I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm so glad I did it, our tour... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2020
Anacatarinaic
London, United Kingdom
Super canoeing

Wonderful fun canoeing with Charlie We loved it!!great day out. Very professional and safe... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2020
grainneyoung
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from $61.43
from $43.96
from $43.00
from $73.72
2,700 results
All reviews guide pat the bus glendalough kilkenny great tour coach driver beautiful scenery great driver his knowledge ireland killkenny history liam information
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2019

We had a lovely day. The trip was very interesting and the sites we visited were picturesque. Pat was very informative and very nice especially with the kids. Andrew was a great driver. Would not hesitate to do it again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Colette G
Reviewed July 1, 2019

I felt this tour had way too much time on the bus for what we saw. The lakes were pretty but no where near what I expected. Just looked like a big lake in the mountains. I thought the upper lake would have a view looking down into the mountains. In any case, if you have seen lakes and mountains, this is ok. For Kilkenny, the castle was not worth going to. All I did there was have lunch at a pub and for lack of anything else to do, had some ice cream, which was delicious. I did not need to go to the shops - they are similar to the ones in Dublin.

In addition, the meeting place to get on the bus was extremely difficult to find.

If you are on limited time, I recommend going to Ancient Ireland and Northern Ireland. Also, Connemara was great but a long day.

Our guide Philip was excellent on the way up. But...on the way back, I did not like the hard sell to post a review on Trip Advisor approaching each of us and asking us to post while on our LONG drive back to Dublin since they have wifi on the bus.

2  Thank ALM913
Reviewed June 30, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our day! Phillip (our guide) and Garret (our driver) were friendly, professional, and just what one would want for such a tour.

We highly recommend Collins Day Tours.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

We had an excellent day with Pat and Rory. The day was very well organized an we enjoyed a lot. Well done.

1  Thank Rob v
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Nice day tour, fabulous places, interesting stories, positive impressions, cute, friendly and funny guide.