“Brilliant night!!”

The Sporting Emporium Casino, Dublin
Ranked #152 of 566 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Sporting Emporium offers Ireland's premier casino experience. Situated just off Grafton Street in the heart of Dublin and set in luxurious surroundings, members can choose from the best in live gaming including Blackjack, Roulette, Brag, Punto Banco, Sic Bo and Poker, while enjoying complimentary beverages. Watch major sporting events from around the world live on our multiple plasma screens while playing at the gaming tables. Whether you are a beginner, a pro or simply looking for a night out with friends, our professional and experienced team are on hand to welcome you and assist with all your needs. Open from 6pm to 6am seven nights a week our doors are open to all.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went as a work social club event and we had a great night. The staff were very friendly from the time we entered the casino especially Maureen who helped us organise the event and Alex, our dealer, who was very patient in showing us how texas holdem works (because we were amateurs or in other words, didn't have a clue how to play) and friendly and we had great crack with him. Half way through our game we were brought into a another room to have some finger food which was really nice and set us up nicely for the second half of the poker. When I got knocked out of poker game, I went and played Roulette and yet again the staff member was very friendly and showed me how to play.

I would recommend this night to anyone, we will definitely be going back another night as every one in our company who went is raving about what a good night they had.

1  Thank Lisa N

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Booked into the Sporting Emporium for 1st of Feb, through Maureen who couldnt have been more helpful, helped with every little detail especially since we left it so late to book. On arrival service was amazing. We then went upstair where we were helped by the floor manager Phil, who was so helpful and very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone even for a fun night out. The tables were great fun and all the staff there up for a laugh(even when your winning) Very attentive and always willing to look after you, i would give this more than 5 stars if i coould. I will be going back soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

After winning a VIP night last year for myself and 3 friends which included a free dinner, drinks and a 100 chips each I had such a good time I had to return, So last Saturday night was about the fourth time I've attended the casino with friends and each time I have to say is a real fun night. Although I felt really anxious and I had no idea how to play roulette or Black Jack the first time, the staff were so helpful and patient and professional at all times as they will take time to assist if you have a query on a move etc.
Although you have to pay an entrance fee of 25 euros to become a member you get that back in chips on the night but please remember to bring some picture id with you!!
I brought two new friends with me this last time and they had such a good time they said they will definitely go back soon.
So if you are after something different for a night out rather than a club night, this will be a recommended place for you to visit.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've such high praise for the venue, staff and games etc. Everyone is treated with excellent manners from the staff the minute they enter the building and the venue itself is very luxurious.
I love going back again and again..

1  Thank CreateYourNight