“Irish Italian OMG!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My son took us here and what a treat. Really busy, but the staff were fabulous and found us a table for 4 within 5 minute waiting.
The sea food rivalled anything we have had in France (and we live there near the Atlantic coast).
Mussels, Crevettes, Langoustines, Lobster; you name it.
Pizzas were excellent according to my son, though I had a mixed seafood spaghetti dish to die for and my wife drooled over her langoustine dish.
The wines were excellent, though very expensive. That said, we had three bottles of really nice Chianti, but it did approach €95,00!
All that being said, when visiting my son again in Dublin, we know where to go. (Big bonus for us; walking distance from his flat).

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I love juniors. I come here for takeaway lunches and sometimes if I'm early I'll sit in. It's often hard to get a table but the food tastes just as good when I bring it back to work. Service is quick. You're in and out which I like!
I also like that you can't change the sandwiches - It makes me try new things and I trust that whatever ingredients they have put together will taste good!
I've been here for brunch a few times. Again sometimes hard to get a spot but worth the wait!
I think they're doing everything right.
I've read some of the negative reviews on this and think they're quite pointless.
The place is jammed yes but it's also buzzing and has a great atmosphere at lunch time.
It is by no means 'a step above spar' or overpriced.

All of the sandwiches are loaded with good quality meats and other ingredients. Well worth the €6.50.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend visit here regularly and it's always tasty. Their alternative menu makes me order food I wouldn't normally go for and it's always lovely. Last time I was there I had the pint of prawns with a side salad as my main meal and it was perfect as I wasn't hungry enough for a big meal. It was delicious! Staff are always very friendly. It's our regular go-to restaurant!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

It's so full on Saturday and Sunday late mornings for brunch. The door is left open so I had to leave my coat on! Nice food though :-)

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We had a Margherita and Quattro Formaggi - excellent pizzas! Service folks are friendly, atmosphere is great. Probably best pizza on town.