“Go here!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Really nice food and staff were lovely! A must! We had dinner outside (in October - in Dublin!) but it was lovely & cosy. Food is so good here!

There are newer reviews for Juniors

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Small space, reservations are advised. I was treated very well by the staff unlike some other reviewers here. The mussels and clams were very good as was the Pappardelle. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Lovely restaurant if a wee bit pokey but impossible to get a table as they don't take bookings. Excellent food

Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you are looking for really good/simple food in a relaxed environment then this is the place for you. Our waitress was an english girl, very upbeat, great product knowledge and more than willing to help you enjoy your evening. The food was of good quality, portion and very tasty! I would definitely recommend Juniors as one of the better places to eat in Dublin.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've been to Juniors several times in the last few weeks and find the chicken rolls really tasty but the staff obnoxious!! every time I have been there the staff have been so rude.. They seem to carry an attitude for whatever reason. I got my lunch break early on Monday so decided to go to Juniors for a chicken roll, as we got there the place was quiet which was great. My colleague ordered a chicken roll but the guy behind the counter informed us that no chicken rolls were ready and we could only have a BLT! I looked at the menu and said yes mate can i please have a BLT? and the guy just looked at me impatiently and told me he's too busy for this!!! He told me he is getting ready for lunch and doesn't have time for this..! I was baffled... Here is me on my 'lunch' giving this restaurant my business and i have this ignoramus telling me he is too busy for this! I couldn't understand it; the same guy who said we could only have a BLT was all of a sudden too busy to take our order. Even tough there was two people in the restaurant!!!!

This guy has got a serious problem if he cant say to his work colleague 'BLT please' but can say to me 'I dont have time for this'

Anyway juniors, your food is ok... A step above spar! But I tell you, you don't get that lousy bad tempered attitude in any spar I've been to. Shocking customer service will never spend a penny in that pokey little place again!!

11  Thank Stuart L