Oaklodge Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dublin
See available hotels
  • Fitness center
Dylan Hotel(Dublin)
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
View Hotel
All reviewsb blovely homecity centresoda breadmultiple busessink and mirrorherbert parkquiet neighborhoodbreakfast was deliciouswithin walking distanceirish breakfastmin walkevery morningplace to staynight's sleepthree nightsballsbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My buddy and I spent one night here back in March. (Yes, the review is long overdue.) And if we would have had more time it would have been multiple nights. Teresa and her husband were great. We got in late during the evening, but they were more than welcoming and we really appreciated it. The rooms were very nice and the shower felt awesome after driving from the Aran Islands that day. The neighborhood that Oaklodge is in is great and I felt very safe walking around there. The location is awesome. It's only a couple of minutes from the city center by foot and the walk is nice. You get to see a bit of the city before you get there. The breakfast was awesome. Nothing beats an Irish breakfast to start out the day. If you happen to be in Dublin and are needing a B&B this is definitely the place to go. I can't wait till I return to Dublin for another trip and I know exactly where I will be staying! Thanks again for everything Teresa!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jleblanc1987
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed 6 nights with Teresa and would highly recommend this B&B. My room was the perfect size and even though I shared a bathroom with another room it was no problem. The bath has a very nice soaking tub which was great after a long day of sightseeing. Safe neighborhood for a single woman and very close to the bus stop and a nice pub and a upscale grocery store. Teresa even packed a nice breakfast for me on my day of departure since I missed breakfast.
Thanks, Diane A. from Albuquerque, NM

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank dalire54
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I felt so safe in this area that walking to the bus stop at 4 in the morning was fine. Teresa was so accommodating that she packed me a bag lunch since I missed her wonderful breakfast on my departure date. It's super easy getting there from the airport, and her instructions were spot on. The B&B is in a quiet residential neighbourhood, close to public transportation. Great value, and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Judi M
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We spent two nights at the Oaklodge and enjoyed every minute of it. Teresa is a wonderful host and is very helpful. We had a little bit of trouble finding the house (our GPS wasn't working), but every time we called Teresa for further directions, she was very patient and descriptive. The rooms at the Oaklodge were clean, beautifully decorated, spacious, had very comfortable beds, and had a very modern bathroom. The breakfast every morning was absolutely delicious and had great options to accommodate everyone. If you are in Dublin, I would highly recommend staying at this B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 2rppelke
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here for two nights. Theresa was a wonderful host. The street was fairly busy during the day, but it was quieter in the evening. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable. The room we had was spacious and we didn't feel crowded. Theresa was very helpful and giving us tips how to get around in Dublin. We were within walking distance to most places downtown. The breakfast was filling and delicious. The wi fi signal was strong. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Even though we were on the street side, the room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family