“Excellent tour to Boyne”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 269 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really enjoyed the tour to Boyne river area. The guide Jim was very friendly and professional. I love the places we visited.

ボインバレーのツアーに参加しました。内容にもガイドさんにも満足です。とくにタラの丘がとても良かったです。

Write a ReviewReviews (5,925)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 93 reviews
"great tour"
in 246 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 47 reviews
in 56 reviews
"ireland's history"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We took the Giants Causeway tour from Dublin and had a fantastic experience! We drove up along the beautiful Irish coast and stopped at the Carrick-a-Red rope bridge. On the drive to the Giants Causeway, I would definitely suggest sitting on the right hand side of the bus for a better view of the Irish coast. The rope bridge and views were spectacular, but we only had an hour at the rope bridge and I would definitely have preferred to spend more time here. After that we went to the Giants Causeway, which was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. We had lunch at a small pub called the Nook, which had typical Irish pub food. After, we stopped at Belfast for an hour, which really is not enough time in that city. I would have preferred to spend more time at the rope bridge and skip the stop in Belfast. On the way to the Causeway the driver entertained us with interesting information about the history and culture of Ireland and on the return played Irish music. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in seeing Giants Causeway! A couple things to keep in mind, this tour includes a lot of walking/hiking. Also, in Belfast they only accept Sterling, not Euros.

2  Thank nls29
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a great tour of all the great sights in the Boyne Valley led by Mac. He was the perfect guide: on-time, informative, enthusiastic, and funny! He knows the territory like the back of his hand, having been born north of Dublin and now living in Trim. He called ahead to reserve tables for lunch at a traditional Irish Pub which was perfect. We felt like he really took care of us and tailored the tour to meet everyone's needs. Also, he's a speaker and teacher of the Irish language, knows about Irish history, and so was able to provide an in-depth commentary of the fascinating history of Ireland. Definitely would recommend this tour, especially with Mac!

3  Thank ThomasAloha
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was my first tour in Ireland and it was just wonderful, the best of all others I took later so I want to say special thanx to our guide Konrad who made it that way. I've been dreaming to visit Ireland for years and that days I undestood my expectations came true. People, atmoshpere, everything are just amazing.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I took a day tour to Cliffs of Moher by extreme ireland. The spots shown around were spectacular and the Cliffs was mesmerizing. It was a wonderful experience with extreme ireland. As a bonus, I got a tour driver staff with decent attitude. I forgot his name who was on the bus on 13th July 2013. He was distinctively polite while explaing company restrictions for snacking etc on the bus.

There was a group which went before me by the same extreme ireland tour and the lady driver staff seemed to have been harsh with the passengers for many things which is not acceptable. People want to get out for fun and not for nagging by a stranger.

So, I got lucky in that area which I wanted to appreciate such driver staff to make memories not repressed. He also planned to drive along the west coast while cracking infamous paddy and murphy jokes!