The Gibson Hotel
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$179
$314
$285
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$198
$190
$293
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$263
$235
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$131
$316
$298
  • Pool
4,928 results
All reviewspoint villagecity centrerelaxation areamodern hotelport tunnelgreat hotelconcert goersluas stoptram linebar foodthird floorexecutive roomenjoyable stayfollowing morningwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barvisiting dublin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed here overnight while on business in the city and was very happy with this hotel. Its a beautiful hotel. I have to say the staff here were lovely from start to finish. The rooms were comfortable (bed especially, slept like a baby) and spacious. The bar is lovely too if you want a quite drink to unwind from the day ;). The breakfast was also of great standard. Very happy with this hotel, would certainly return!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alice P
ESarpong, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Alice P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the gibson hotel on your business trip and for taking the time share your experience on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found all the staff to be lovely from the moment you stepped in the doors.

I am happy also that you found the bed to be comfortable and that you slept like a baby. I have shared your kind words with all the team here and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

assistant guest relation manager

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay if you are in Dublin for a weekend or for some time. Clean rooms, helpful service and only 10 min walk or 5 min with the train raight outside the hotel. Its great breakfast and nice big rooms. Enjoy.

Room Tip: 5 og 6 floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear AnitaMikalsen,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback and your positive words to the team. I know this will make them proud as they really like to see that they have done the best for your stay. It is such a pleasure working with the team here and seeing what a positive impact they have to every guest stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the gibson on your next visit to Dublin!

assistant guest relations manager

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Have stayed in many hotels over the years, by far The Gibson is my favourite. Have stayed many times and have never had a bad experience. Beds comfy, staff very friendly, one huge plus I love is that there is a huge window you can open for fresh air.

Downsides; parking expensive, during summer months room rates get very expensive

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Car K,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review your recent stay with us. I am really pleased to know that your stays with us have always been excellent, I will make sure that all of the team get to see your great feedback. I Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Dublin.

assistant guest relation manager

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Had stayed here for 5 days in Feb 2014.
Just 2 words "Excellent Accomodation". I really loved the place. It has everything from Bar to gym to sona steam bath. Good modern rooms, very comfortable. I really liked their water bottles (A very small thing to notice, but i really liked that). Room service takes a lil time, but you ignore it when staff apologise for the delay with a smile. Staff is very friendly and really helpful, they make sure you get what you are looking for.
Right at the gate you'll get the metro that takes you at most places. Just ask at the reception, the first thing they do is bring the map and mark you all around.

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip with my family.

Room Tip: Be early at breakfast or you may have to wait for your turn :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear VarunVerma

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the gibson hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found all the facilities to your satisfaction.

I am happy that you liked the complimentary bottle of water in all the rooms. I have shared your kind words with all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you and your family to the hotel on your next visit.

assistant guest relations manager

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Me and my friends stayed in this hotel for a concert which was a few months back, when we checked in the lady on reception was very warm and welcoming. Our room was of average standard and the beds are a bit uncomfortable. Before we went to the concert we went to the bar for some food and drinks. It took ages for a member of the waiting staff to even acknowledge us and finally took our order.
When we got our food I was having a Caesar salad and was absolutely disgusted to see a spider crawling on my plate. We immediately called over the waitress who didn't seem to bothered about this. I work in a hotel and know how to treat your customers you need to do the same for yours

• Stayed: October 2013