All reviews ironing room blackout blinds hotel lobby and bar no tea or coffee making facilities great hotel big comfy bed coat hangers rainfall shower standard rooms are trendy hotel king room modern design great night sleep grafton street perfect location rooms are small the heart of the city
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Marlin Hotel is in a fantastic location. A perfect base for exploring the city. The rooms are spotless with comfortable beds. The staff were courteous and helpful. There are no tea or coffee making facilities in the bedroom. That's my only criticism. I would gladly stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JamesKeville, Front Office Manager at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alvy86,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

I am happy to read that the location of the hotel suited you. It is nice to see that you enjoyed the comfort of the bed and the cleanliness of the room. All staff here in the hotel take great pride in their work and it is great to see that you found them so helpful.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having stayed in a few neighbouring accommodations in the past, those were booked up and I came across Marlin Hotel with a feasible last-minute price. I was a solo traveler staying for 2 nights for pleasure. Despite my late arrival (around midnight) I was welcomed by warm and professional staff. The 24 hour service is very welcome and its location near St. Stephen's Green was ideal for the bus direct from the airport. The aesthetics even in the lobby was very beautiful and clean. The room was even better. The bed was large and comfy, the shower had great pressure and temperature control, and the room was clean and homey. I utilized the gym which was sufficient for a regular gym-goer.
The staff were stellar, everyone made me feel welcome with their hellos and advice about the city. I have to give special shoutout to Andy who welcomed everyone as if they're a friend. He noticed my trainers and we had a great chat about great areas to run in the city.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JamesKeville, Front Office Manager at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Randy_of_NJ,

Thank you choosing to stay with us at Marlin hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to read that you liked the welcome you received. It is nice that you enjoyed the comfort of the room and especially the bed. it is good that you made full use of the 24 hour gym. Thank you for the lovely feedback about the staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team and Andy.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Marlin hotel for a birthday treat, the whole experience was great. We were greeted by a lovely friendly irish chap as soon as we got to the hotel who gave us lots of tips for our short stay. When we opened our room door we were presented with a bright, clean and brilliant bedroom, the bed was so comfy we even sacrificed an evening in Temple bar!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Grace282828,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to read that your whole experience in the hotel was great. I am happy that you were welcomed warmly and that the room was comfy for you.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very good hotel--rooms are small but very clean --staff very friendly and helpful both at front of house and in the bar and restaurant. Very central easy walk down Grafton Street and the various entertainment venues

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Q4086DWtomk,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

I am happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and liked the hotel. Thank you for the kind comments about the staff and the location.

I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t say enough about my stay at The Marlin Hotel. They’ve clearly worked hard to make this place really comfortable and welcoming. A really great modern feel, and excellent lobby design and awesome bar. (Shadily the best pint of Guinness I had in the entire city - no joke.)

The staff is top notch. Honestly I’ve never experienced hotel staff like this, kind, friendly and they remember your name.

Rooms are cozy while not extravagant, but exactly what you need in a city where you should be spending as little time in your room as possible. Every amenity you could need is promptly delivered.

Location is prime. Close enough to all the action to be right where you want to be, while also being on a secluded street if you’re looking for some quiet and privacy.

You’ll be pleased with your choice. Don’t think twice, book it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MKeezman

Dear MKeezman,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and liked to modern feel. It is great to read that you found the Guinness to be the best in the city. Thank you for the wonderful feedback about the staff. I am pleased that you like the room design and the location.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.