National Leprechaun Museum

More Info
from $64.39
More Info
3,226 results
All reviews irish folklore giant furniture story telling giants room tour guide folk tales night tour great fun all ages photo opportunities fun experience a lot of fun storytelling rainbow fairies paudie myths
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been waiting to go see the night tour unfortunately i didnt have the exact change of €18. I offered my €100 note but woz refused by the lady at the counter. I woz disappointed and she didnt offer alternative or anything she just let me leave. I don’t understand this policy of not accepting money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice way to spend an hour. Our tour guide was really good and telling the stories funny. Slightly on the expensive side for the size but worth a visit if you have time to kill. Would have liked to hear more about the different fairy folk

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on our trip to Dublin, and went with tongue in cheek,and lowish expectations. We had a great guide in Nathan, who did well not to throw the young precocious child of a visiting family in the well after interrupting his interesting well told stories so many times. Found it interesting and entertaining and would love to go back (when I have more time) for the evening tour for the darker side of Irish folklore (and no children)

1  Thank paulagL554XM
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my friends absolutely loved it!! Unexpected, as we didn’t realise it was guided, but a pleasant surprise, our guide was excellent at keeping us entertained, she was so passionate and captivating. The stories and facts that we were told were so interesting and we are so glad we went!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

How can you treat tourists like this? You bring shame upon our entire nation. SHAME. This would be a rip off at 3 euro, and you know it.

2  Thank FrequentFlier165969