“What a Scream!!!!”

Bram Stoker's CASTLE DRACULA
Ranked #6 of 86 Fun & Games in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Castle Dracula is Dublin's most Exciting & Unique Irish Attraction. Millions of Euro have been spent creating this incredible Irish Castle Dracula Attraction. Enjoy a Heart-thumping Experience while meeting the Characters from Dracula & Learn about Irish writer Bram Stoker, who wrote Dracula & was born beside Castle Dracula in Dublin. Brave Visitors journey through Castle Tunnels, over Spinning Bridges to the Vampire Courtyard, up to Dracula's Lair and down to the Worlds only Graveyard Theatre for a Show where they promise not to bite, unless.. Don't miss this Unique Irish Experience! This is your opportunity to enjoy the Amazing World of Bram Stoker and Dracula in Ireland! (Strictly 14yrs+)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went to this with a few friends and we had a ball. It was a birthday celebration and this was the perfect way to start the night, we had such a laugh despite the fact I embarrassed myself by screaming like a little girl!! The interactions with the audience are great and the magic was extremely impressive. If you are looking for an alternative start to the weekend and a good laugh this show is perfect . Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

To tell what happened would spoil it. Suffice to say it is a great night of magic and excitement.

Don't miss it!

1  Thank Solano42
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing interactively grooling night in Dublin.
Situated well with great public transport and plenty of amenities on the evening out.we all had a real hoot. An absolute must. Perfect for young and old alike.

1  Thank Ruth O
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for something to do in Dublin, then I can't recommend this place enough. We had such a great night lots of frights , amazing magic and lots of laughs. We will definitely be going back again next time we're in Dublin I can't rate this highly enough.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have to say that this was a really great night out. Being a bit of a cynic I was a little unsure about going to see a magic show (I didn't organise the trip), but by the end of the night I was a convert!! The magic is great, the performers are fantastic and the venue is superb. I went with a few work colleagues (a pretty mixed bunch) and everyone had a great night. I'm definitely going to go again with my wife, just for the pleasure of seeing her scared out of her wits!! Well done to all involved.

2  Thank eric l