“Lovely”

Neighborhood: South City Centre
ireland
“Lovely”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We eat here a lot, the menu is small but everything is well executed. I always order the venison when its in season, its always beautifully cooked (rare) and tender. Hubbie almost always gets steak which is also a good dish. Tuna salad (nicoise) is STUNNING. Cocktails also good (we had a gin one) albeit a bit pricey. Nice buzzy atmosphere. We will continue to be regulars!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kitten_777

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb !”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I eat in Coppinger Row every weekend. The staff are fantastic and the food even better. Its a place that you can sit all day over a nice bottle of wine, as there are many to choose from, the menu is small but very diverse and in my opinion covers every food hankering one would have. They are known for excellent cocktails which really lives up to its reputation. i would highly recommend Coppinger for lunch, dinner or just a well made drink!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank joanne7603
Dublin
“Perfect night for family special occassion”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

A large group of us were here for a family member's significant birthday. Food, service, atmosphere all great. Kitchen coped well with getting us all served closely together with very high quality. As we were a large group we ordered off a set menu for 35Euro for 3 courses, but this had several choices, and I happily could have chosen several different options. Staff were not only efficient but friendly and more than able for the banter from some of our group. Everybody raved about the food - which is an achievement when serving a large group across 3 courses. Drinks service was also good, with strong wine choices, beers, and cocktails if you are so inclined. Have to say based on our experience I would happily recommend Coppinger Row for a "normal" meal (have also been here for lunch) or for a special occassion. We will be back- new favourite spot in town.

• Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Arrived on saturday night in Dublin, we didn't have a reservation but the staff were very helpful. Despite the restaurant being very busy they managed to fit us in. The food was fantastic, definitely would go back again

Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Very Poor service food never arrived”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I brought my parents and my husband here for lunch in April. We were seated quickly and our drinks order was taken efficiently. The restaurant was very busy with a steady inflow of people.
Our food order was taken the menu looked very good as did the food arriving to other tables.
We waited and waited patiently but after forty minutes we queried where our food was as other tables who had come in after us had already received their food.Our friendly waitress said that she would check for us. We waited another ten minutes before asking again. A full hour after ordering there was no sign of our food. I fully accept that in times of busy service orders get lost so when we spoke to the manager on duty he explained that the restaurant was extremely busy.My disappointment was that no time did he actually utter an apology. Therefore we decided to cut our losses and leave. I was very surprised and disappointed as the restaurant had been highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013