“pretty average”

Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin,Ireland
“pretty average”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went here for Lunch, wasn't impressed with the burritos or the nachos & the salsa wasn't really that Hot! Service was good & very friendly.

Visited May 2014

“close to perfect”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I ordered coke on arrival which came from the gun. I thought, crap, this place is going to suck! But, when our food arrived I quickly forgot about the cola. I ordered the platter and my dad got the salmon. It was so fresh and tasty. Light with lots of flavour. Price was ok. 45 roughly for two mains. Fair for what we got. Id recommend it over nandos anyway.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Average food, bad service”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a saturday night with my partner, we were greeted straight away and led inside to our table. Upon ordering our dinner the waiter had very bad english and could not understand a word we were saying. It made it very hard to order and took us a while. We ordered extras that never came out with our orders. Food was nice but pretty average. Would not visit again

1 Thank ShaunaM90
“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I've gone to this restaurant a lot, and it's always great. The staff are really nice and helpful, the food is fantastic and the prices are reasonable enough. Last time I went I had the steak burrito and a side of the sweetcorn tomalita, it was to die for! The burrito had a good balance of steak, cheese and veggies. I've been to other mexican restaurants where the "steak" burrito was really a veg & cheese burrito, with a teeny bit of steak thrown in just so they could technically call it a steak burrito. I was there with my husband and two-year-old son and the staff were so attentive, bringing him colouring pencils and chatting with him when they were bringing our food (my son, not my hubby). It's not the cheapest place to eat in Dundrum, but we go back because you get good value for money.

• Visited April 2014
“Really bad and over priced”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We were supposed to go to the counter but it was too busy, so we decided to try cortinas, BIG MISTAKE, the cocktails are way way overpriced and the mix of alcohol is small for €13.50????? Starter platter consisting of soggy thin homemade crisps with a selection of dips??? Hardly a platter???!!!

Mexican Chicken sandwich, ok but it's not in any way Mexican ? Chicken fillet, crusty bap and mayo?? come on ???

All in all I would NEVER GO BACK, HERE.

Should have just waited In the Que for the counter.

I would recommend tgi Friday's for an alternative.