“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We ended up eating here only because Nando's had a waiting list and boy were we glad! Overall the service and food were excellent. We had Nachos for starter and I picked Salsa that was way too hot. The waitress happily changed for a milder one. The highlight of the meal was the vegetarian Quesadilla which at only €5 was great value and enough in itself as a main course.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love my Mexican and in San Fran and LA there are some amazing ones. This does not compare in anyway. the quality of food is less than what I would make at home with a Mexican food kit. terrible margaritas and pretty bad staff.

I know Dublin does not have any great Mexican restaurants, the one on Georges St being the best in my opinion for both food and ambiance for a sit down romantic dinner, but this place is really no good. It's a pity as the inside of it is quite nice.

1  Thank dp123
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love this restaurant. I have been about four times now. Whilst not as cheap as one might expect, the freshness and the quality of the food makes it completely worth it. The atmosphere makes it great for couples or a group. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank 932NB
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've eaten in Cortina's three or four times so far, yesterday being the most recent and most delicious. Love the spicy salsa and unlimited nachos. All food ordered by my group was delicious and when we asked to have left-overs packed up to take home, that was no problem. Service was slow, but the waiter said he just started and we were too busy chatting to really mind, if you were in a rush it wouldn't have been so acceptable though.

1  Thank Pretzel12
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Lovely food and great service and very reasonable prices - plus great options for coeliacs. My favourite restaurant in Dublin!

2  Thank DonegalGirl