“Great Service....NOT!!!”

Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Service....NOT!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I went here last night for a meal with my friend, I had been when it first opened and liked it then but the service has really gone downhill!
We arrived and got seated straight away as the place wasn't at all busy after 15 mins of waiting I had to get he attention of the waitress to take our order.... we asked for cokes our starter and the mains.....15 mins gone by and still no drink or starter( we were only sharing guac...not that hard to get out) when I asked could we have our drinks she didnt even say sorry just turned on her heal. Drinks came out and I got the wrong coke....another 5 mins to change this... then i asked would our starter be arriving anything soon to which she replied your next up so that was fine....then we just got our main courses and she obviously forgot the guac! Having to ask constantly for food is not good in my books and I won't be going back here, terrible service for a quite night and a bit of a rip off too.

• Visited August 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“great food option pre cinema”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

great tex mex food with focus on mex

fajitas, nojito and a pauliner non alc beer - must be the best. non alc beer around

service very quick and helpful

ate in 45 mins so plenty of time for film
overall great experience

2 Thank jack m
Dublin, dundrum Ireland
“A good modern mexican resturant”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went there for my birthday last night, booking is not available for small parties, so just turned up and was unusually packed for a wednesday!, however the staff was able to get us a table within 2 minutes considering it being busy which was fantastic.
Waiters were very freindly, efficient and when asking about certain dishes were able to explain them well.
Wine menu was very limited to sweet and Medium tastes, however the tequila cocktails made up for that ;)
overall a brillant mexican and will be definetly be returning again!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Nicole S
Dublin
“Great food but very pricey”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Food here is very tasty but is quite steep for what you get. I had the fajitas and fail to understand their €16 pricetag.

1 Thank rockfist
Waterford, Ireland
“overpriced”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Food was just average. No one but us and another couple were eating there. Not great quality

Visited May 2012