“Great food but very pricey”
Review of Cortina's - CLOSED

Cortina's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin
“Great food but very pricey”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Food here is very tasty but is quite steep for what you get. I had the fajitas and fail to understand their €16 pricetag.

1 Thank rockfist

Waterford, Ireland
“overpriced”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Food was just average. No one but us and another couple were eating there. Not great quality

Visited May 2012
Dublin
“Best Mexican ever”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have to say Cortina's is my favourite restaurant in Dundrum. Myself and my husband always eat here before the movies as the service is friendly and fast. We usually order the Botanas platter which split between us is really good value. I find other resturants in Dundrum overprised but not here. Their cocktail's are really good also, very fresh.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Kittydela
Dublin, IE
“Very good 'Mexican' food in Dublin”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you want real Mexican food go to Mexico. If this is not an option, then the Cortina's restaurant does a good job. I tried the burrito and was really good! Also the brunch on weekends is quite cheap and taste is really good! Service was good, quick and efficient so I don't have a complaint here, and I'd recommend ordering some guacamole while your meals are prepared.

On the negative part, Mexican beers are overpriced, so I'd advise sticking to soft drinks.

In summary, I'd highly recomend this place. The B52 Burrito is quite cheap and is delicious (and remember, check out the brunch menu on the weekends).

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank IrishMX
Dublin, Ireland
“Let Down”
Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

I have given this place three trys to make it work for me cause i love Mexican food. In the 3 times i have eaten there i have had to send back the orders because the food was cold. The food just doesnt do it for me, save money and go to taco bell