“The perfect burrito”

Boojum - Millenium Walkway
Ranked #26 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Boojum Belfast has opened another location in Dublin City Centre- Millennium Walkway Dublin 1 01- 8729499
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been many times in Boojum. They have everything to deserve 5 stars: friendly staff (I don't know how they do it but they are ALWAYS smiling), easy and fast to order, delicious food, big quantity and good price, and if you have the student card it's cheaper. I've been there with Mexican people and it's their favourite restaurant in Dublin too, they told me that they have the exact Mexican taste.

2  Thank danimunyi

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Absolutely delicious, and for such a good price. I consider myself to have quite an adventurous palate and like to try everything on the menu of my favourite eateries at least once; but Boojum's vegetarian burrito is so divine that I have to get it every single time I'm there, (which is at least once a week if not twice) so this has led to a lack of experimentation with their menu on my part! But with a good cause! The staff are among the friendliest and attentive I've ever encountered in the city centre.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went on a Saturday. Really big queue but its understandable given the portion size and the standard of food. Great selection on the menu. I had the pork burrito with the mild salsa. Given a choice of wrap, wholemeal or flour. choice of rice and then the usual. Also got a side of nachos. They were just out of cheese sauce when they got to me but they were still really good. The staff were very friendly and quick. On all the benches there was hot sauce with garlic. Definitely throw a bit of that on, loads of flavour without blowing the head off you! I'll definitely go back and try the beef burrito next time.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Boojum is a small mexican deli near Jervis; they make burrito, tacos and salads.
There are a few places to sit, so it's better to take the food away. The asado and chicken are expecially exquisite for the burrito and the salad, the sour cream is really great, as well as the guacamole, the rojo sauce isn't that spicy, but maybe it's just me!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Having read the rave reviews on TA my fiancé and I decided to grab a quick afternoon meal from here before heading to the airport.

Firstly, its a little hard to find if you don’t know the city well but if you have the directions / map / iPhone you will find it soon enough. The funny thing about this place is that it looks EXACTLY like Chipotle in the U.S. with basically the same offering, look, feel, and service. And being a bit of a fan of Mexican, this is actually a very good thing.

We ordered a burrito bowl to share. Lots of rice, BIG heap of meat, salsa, corn, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. The staff were very friendly, explaining what each option was and what would go well together. What I loved about it was the size of the serving, they were very generous and not trying to cut corners or save a few cents by skimping on anything.

And then the taste, just lovely. Big spicy flavour (as we went for the hot salsa), lovely fresh salad and beautifully cooked meat. Sure, its no Michelin star dining but for about €6 for a bowl to share, we could not ask for more.

All in all we loved this place. Does exactly what it should for a fast food Mexican, great staff, fast service, big portions but most of all lovely flavour you would come back for again and again.