“Fantastic fast mexican, huge portions, great flavour!”

Boojum - Millenium Walkway
Ranked #44 of 2,728 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Boojum Belfast has opened another location in Dublin City Centre- Millennium Walkway Dublin 1 01- 8729499
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Having read the rave reviews on TA my fiancé and I decided to grab a quick afternoon meal from here before heading to the airport.

Firstly, its a little hard to find if you don’t know the city well but if you have the directions / map / iPhone you will find it soon enough. The funny thing about this place is that it looks EXACTLY like Chipotle in the U.S. with basically the same offering, look, feel, and service. And being a bit of a fan of Mexican, this is actually a very good thing.

We ordered a burrito bowl to share. Lots of rice, BIG heap of meat, salsa, corn, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. The staff were very friendly, explaining what each option was and what would go well together. What I loved about it was the size of the serving, they were very generous and not trying to cut corners or save a few cents by skimping on anything.

And then the taste, just lovely. Big spicy flavour (as we went for the hot salsa), lovely fresh salad and beautifully cooked meat. Sure, its no Michelin star dining but for about €6 for a bowl to share, we could not ask for more.

All in all we loved this place. Does exactly what it should for a fast food Mexican, great staff, fast service, big portions but most of all lovely flavour you would come back for again and again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Wow, I had been told about the fantastic mexican food in this place but I had always been put off by the long line of customers waiting to get inside. Now I know why! the food was soooo good, and very reasonably priced. It was very tastey and top quality ingredients. Also the staff were awesome, upbeat, young and actually looked like they were enjoying their work. One particular young blond Irish girl was so friendly and welcoming. I was in the que behind a customer who was obviously having some sort of difficulties and was embarrased, she was kind and compassionate to him, I dont even think if she charged him for his food, I was so proud to be Irish when I saw her do that! Way to go Boojum, you food and your staff are the real McCoy. You'll find me waiting in line now cos I 've found a secret treasure.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Boojum has Mexican quick food and is tasty. However, it is not authentic Mexican but will pass as quick Mexican food. The flavours could be better and you soon grow tired of it if you go a lot. The pork carnitas is too limey and should be improved. However, it is tasty. I think it's because it comes a bit prepared it loses some of the quality. Would still eat there and it is very popular.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had been planning a trip to taste Boojum's food for quite some time now having been told by many of my friends that it is the best Mexican in the city. I was not dissapointed! Beautifully fresh and tasty burritos for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had been meaning to visit Boojum for a very long time and then I did I was very pleased. On entering I realised there was a student deal, burrito for only 5.50 or burrito and a drink for 6.25 which I thought was very reasonable. The thing I like about this place is that you watch your burrito being made right in front of you and you get to choose exactly what is put on it such as what kind of rice, what meat, vegtables, salsa, guacamole, cheese and what not. The staff were also very friendly which added to the place. There was some outdoor seating which was covered over and had some heating too. If you do not want burritos you can also choose from tacos, fajitas or enchiladas. They were defiantly the nicest burritos I've tried and I will return many times.

1  Thank Evangeline P