Tripadvisor
Dublin

“buddha bowl is the best”

Juanitos on 35 Drury
Ranked #673 of 3,091 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: Looking for good food? You are in the right place. Just walk in. We only take bookings for groups of 8 People or more
Reviewed January 21, 2020

A great spot to have a quick bite. I come here on route to work to avail of their Buddha bowl which is the best I’ve had. Fresh ingredients always and the flavours and textures are interesting. Excellent sides on offer. Always a welcoming atmosphere. The staff / managers are very friendly. Service very good. My order arrives without delay always. My flat white as I like it. Playlist great every time I come. This place has topped Industry as my go to place for my salady type lunch spot.

Date of visit: January 2020
Joaquim M, General Manager at Juanitos on 35 Drury, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Hi Paula C,
Thank you very much for such a great review.
It is our pleasure to have you in every time.

See you soon,
Joaquim Mêna

Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We stumbled across this restaurant and had a lovely lunch. Food was excellent and service very good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Joaquim M, General Manager at Juanitos on 35 Drury, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Hi ItchyIrishFoot,

Thank you so much for the lovely review.
Appreciate the support.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Really delicious meal of halloumi tacos and pumpkin fried rice. Pilsner beer was delicious too. We were staying in town for a few nights and this was our favorite meal we had. Will defo be back

Date of visit: December 2019

It was our pleasure!

Thanks for the 5 star review. Hope you had a great time while visiting our beautiful City.

Reviewed November 11, 2019

The food was fantastic, and we has the place to ourselves on this Sunday afternoon. We were surprised when we were offered a free beer with our meal as well! Between the two of us, each getting a main and the avocado fries, the bill was €38.

The only reason I can't give 5/5 stars is that when we went to pay the bill, I asked to 'put €20 on it' meaning my card, and I was charged €57! They sorted it out in the end but it was a bit of a situation.

Date of visit: November 2019
Joaquim M, General Manager at Juanitos on 35 Drury, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Hi Sierra B,

Thanks for your review.

We only try to do our best, mistakes happen, sorry if it embarrassed you.
Glad we could help you in the end all got sorted.

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I've been here twice and l love it! The food is fab, there's a really good selection for all dietary requirements (coeliac, vegetarian etc.). Its a great place for brunch or lunch. The staff are so friendly and accomadating. Also love the decor and the atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2019
Joaquim M, General Manager at Juanitos on 35 Drury, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Hi lily8729,

Thanks for this wonderful review.
Looking forward to have you in again.

Regards,