“Enjoyable restaurant”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: www.menuepagres.ie
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The service was excellent with the various waiting staff all friendly and attentive.
They had an easy manner that made you relaxed and made the whole experience enjoyable.

The atmosphere was good mainly due to the decent music (not the usual horrid stuff you can get in Indian/Asian restaurants!).

Food wise I would say I would go back but try different dishes as I took some risks so I don't want to say it wasn't nice...just not my favourite picks.
Even so it was very nicely done and we both can say we had a good time and would go again.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went here last weekend off-the-cuff and was extremely happy with the service, atmosphere and food. We didn't have a booking but were accommodated readily. I haven't tried Pakistani cuisine before and it seems lighter than Indian cuisine. (I was in the Castleknock Restaurant). I will definitely return.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A party of six, each person had different starter and different main course. Each one was just excellent. Even though the place was busy, service was great. One thing I like......food served on warm plates and Okra always does that. Portions were very generous. Roll on next visit!

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We have been eating meals from Okra Green pretty much weekly for nearly 2 years now, and can honestly say that it is consistently great. We are addicted to the amazing food. I must state that we mostly order takeaway rather than sit in so my review is more for the food than the atmosphere etc, however, we have eaten in and the staff are very friendly, and service very efficient.

The food at Okra Green though is the most important thing. Everything is so fresh and tasty, and there is never any grease floating on top, like you get with a lot of Indian dishes. Favourite curries are the Jalfrezi, Saag & Rogani dishes, but there are so many nice dishes to choose from. I think we've now sampled the entire takeaway menu! The curries aren't overly spicy, but don't be afraid to ask for your dish to be made extra hot. The staff will happily oblige.

If you only order Chicken Tikka Masala or Korma, don't go there as its not the same and you will be disappointed. But every other dish is full of flavour and extremely hard to beat. We have now eaten at Okra Green so often that we have been spoiled by the quality, and can no longer eat Indian curries elsewhere.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had dinner in castleknock sunday last .restaurant is lovely, service excellent, food very good, however the bathroom let the restaurant down. it was not clean, the sink was blocked, there were towels on the floor, and the toilets were filthy.
It made me think about the kitchen,, if you get my drift, and I could not see that.
The restaurant was not busy, so no excuse for a dirty bathroom, it was a pity as I would give it 4stars plus.
Give the bathroom a good clean, as I would love to go back, a clean bathroom in my opinion is essential and not that difficult to acheive.