“Go on this hike!”
Review of Walkabout Wicklow

Walkabout Wicklow
Ranked #100 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking views, native flora and fauna, rich history and culture, these are some of the highlights of your Walkabout Wicklow experience. From 9.15am until 5pm, your all day tour includes an amazing 3-4 hour hill walk/ hike of immense beauty. Scenic bus tour and tour of Glendalough Monastic site also included. So get out of the bus and see Ireland the natural way!
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The tour picked up at a convenient location, and our guide, Mike, was very personable and informative about the landscape and attractions. We got to know each other and the Irish countryside on a personal level, and the hike was an experience that I will not soon forget. The sights were quite breathtaking, and we got to see areas not commonly seen from other tours, and accessed areas that few other tourists will ever see. The hike was along a path but strenuous at times, and it was very well worth the time and money spent. I have many new favorite photos from this hike as well, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get to know Wicklow or just a good time and some awesome pictures!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I had a wonderful time on this tour! My brother and two other people were on the tour we had an incredible experience. The nature was breathtaking and we learned a lot about the area on the way. I very highly recommend it for anyone visiting Dublin!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Took a wonderful hike with walk about tours!! It was wonderful! Our tour guide and hiking mentor was Joe. He was very friendly funny accomidating and knowlegeable. The vies were breathtaking and mysterious! The information Joe shared was interesting and fun!! I would recommend Walk about tours to all!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

It's a nice tour with a nice tour guide, Joe. Joe stopped in nice spots for photos. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to see the nature besides the city itself.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I loved this tour, it was one of my favorite days spent in Ireland. We had a full bus, so there were 11 of us who went on this fabulous hike. We picked a glorious day to be outside. It was a little windy, but the sun was shining all day. Joe Quinn was our tour guide and he's also the owner of the company. He was very charming, funny, and knowledgeable. He provided us with raincoats and pants, and he also had extra backpacks for us if they were needed. He was easy to talk to and spent time talking with everyone on the hike. The hike was a workout, but not to difficult for anyone. The scenery was breathtaking! We toured the ruins after our hike, and then Joe provided tea, coffee, and chocolates at the bus. We had such a lovely time, and cannot recommend this tour highly enough! Get out of the bus and enjoy beautiful Ireland!

1  Thank Garcia1118