“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Green Nineteen

Green Nineteen
Ranked #59 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local. We went on a monday afternoon and it was packed. We had the mushroom soup, veggie sandwich, and corned beef and cabbage. The mushroom soup was delightful. The sandwich and corned beef were very good. I would recommend this restaurant for lunch any day. great ambience and service.

Los Angeles, California
“Hidden gem...best place to eat and a great value!”
Reviewed December 16, 2009

I don't know what else to say about this place except that it is a hidden gem. The restaurant is totally controlled by the waiters and the cooks. The make the menu and change it up based on what they feel is the best of the best. And if you think you will break the bank, you won't. Dinner is no more than 10 Euro a dish (main coarse that is) and you will get out of there full and very satisfied.

It gets pretty packed pretty quick, so either make a reservation or drop off your name and come back.

We couldn't find anything on the menu that we didn't like and the drinks are out of this world (if you drink cocktails and wine).

The music is upbeat lounge music...it sets the mood for this place and it is very hip. Enjoy the time there and eat everything you can, you will enjoy!

I wish I took pictures but I didn't...check out their website for the details though...(next time I go I will take some pics though)