“Nice Brunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I had brunch here and it was very enjoyable but nothing amazing. the best thing about the food was the superb value, there is hardly anything on the menu above 10/12 euro and the portion sizes are very generous so you won't leave hungry. I had the burger and while it was nice, it was a little bland and overcooked, which was a let down as so many places now have great gourmet burgers on their menus. my wife had the eggs benedict which she tells me was really nice. the fries were very nicely made, with the skin on that i love. we will be back for sure, to avail of the value, but I won't be getting the burger.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I'm staying at the hostel around the corner and was this place was recommended to me. The Tiger Salad is fantastic! ! I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed in Dublin for three nights and ate here on the first night. We really, really meant to eat elsewhere on the other nights but we enjoyed the food and friendly service so much that we just kept coming back!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Been here for a couple of lunches and dinners and its always such a treat! Great friendly staff and excellent service, I'm also a regular for a late night coffee out of their take away window. Would recommend the burger paired with one their great prohibition cocktails. And definitely get a dessert!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Ate here recently with a number of work colleagues and was quite impressed. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating despite being very busy. The menu is extensive with salads, sandwiches and main dishes available at lunch time. They also do a breakfast, Sunday brunch and dinner menu. I had the tiger prawn salad which was very fresh and tasty my only complaint being that it could have done with extra prawns/avocado. A few friends had the sandwiches which looked great and came served with a generous portion of homemade chips. Prices are very reasonable with salads and sandwiches at 9/10 euro.