“Great Pub, Beer Garden, and Breakfast”
Review of Murray's Pub

Murray's Pub
Ranked #79 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run pub on Dublin's main street in Dublin city. Call into us for a tasty meal or a great pint!
Reviewed July 21, 2013

There are several great aspects about this place. There is a large beer garden out back, live music nightly, and they serve a great breakfast. A very fun and friendly place.

DublinRossm, Owner at Murray's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Hi,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback which I will share with the staff. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I can be of further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me ross@thelivingroom.ie

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went on a saturday night, food was good & well priced. Great service.
Irish band fantastic as was the irish dancing. It was a great night out.
Just makesure you go upstairs

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My friends and I had just arrived in Dublin and wanted to go for breakfast, we went here, half of us had the full irish, the other half had porridge. The servings were generous and reasonably priced, and the staff were very polite and cheerful. Would definitely go back, we never got a chance to experience it in the evening, it would have been nice to see the live music!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Only went in here for the live music which was superb. It was a three piece band (not a sofa type) and they were brilliant. Bar staff were friendly and helpful and even though we didn't eat the food looked amazing, even got involved with the Irish dancing. Would highly recommend this bar for live music

Reviewed July 8, 2013

didn't know where to go....Murrays Pub not only had great music, and live entertainment, but the food was excellent....they had a beer garden in the back, but we only saw it....would highly recommend