“An utter pleasure!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“An utter pleasure!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We treated ourselves to a Monday night out and we had the loveliest experience in this restaurant. The atmospheric decor sets the mood immediately and the service was of such a great standard. My husband and I shared the mixed platter for starter and the green and red curry for main , both of which were absolutely delicious. We have been a few times in the past and it has always been pleasant but it struck me this time around that the standard has even reached a whole new level!

It has the most serene and soothing atmosphere with delicious food. It is certainly a treat!

• Visited February 2014

Dungarvan, Ireland
“Nice place to Eat, not too hard on the pocket.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Good food and very good value for the early bird menu. I had a lovely beef and ginger main course. The rice was a bit sticky but i can live with that. I skipped on the dessert as the menu for it was limited and seemed very "pedestrian". Staff very attentive, atmosphere nice and warm on a cold February evening. All in all a good experience and not at all hard on the pocket.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food but no sizzle”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always enjoy the food. The last time we were there my friend asked for sizzling prawns. The waitress brought the prawns to the table but not on a sizzling stone plate or what ever. Waitress said it was not allowed.

I wil be back

Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Food is always great!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was almost left licking the bowl, the meal was that tasty!! Admittedly I have been a fan of this restaurant for quite a while but only because it's a great restaurant. Food, as always is excellent and the staff are very nice and helpful. Thai food is probably my favourite so when I say it's good, I really meant it!

• Visited January 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Thai”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I booked this restaurant over the internet on the strength of the reviews. Although there was a slight problem with the booking when we arrived, this was very quickly overcome.
The food was excellent. Our son, who has traveled in Thailand said that the food was as good as he had eaten in Thailand.
The staff were attentive without being oppressive, the food was hot, well presented and more than sufficient.
To say 'sorry' for the minor inconvenience regarding our table, complementary Irish coffees were offered and accepted.

• Visited January 2014