Kelly's Hotel Dublin
$204
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastgreat locationloft apartmentno elevatorear plugs were provideddublin's nightlifecute hoteltop floorcomfortable bedstreet noiseearly nightgrafton streetnoisy at nightresidents barbar downstairsrooms are smallcity centre
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We booked this hotel at the last minute on a weekend when Dublin was quite busy so it was by no means our first choice. That said, we enjoyed our stay and it was good value at a convenient location. The hotel is a work in progress as regards the common areas i.e. decor in the process of being upgraded. However the room was fine - clean,fresh, nice bathroom(shower only). Breakfast is taken at the restaurant around the corner - basic but included in the room cost. The downside is the location as it is over a bar and quite noisy. I must say that I thought it would bother me more than it did - the music stopped at a reasonable hour. There is no carpark so you need to reserve a place at one of the city centre carparks(qpark can be booked online at an overnight rate but beware of the cost of extra hours over your allocated time - exorbitant)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Stayed at Kellys hotel 18th june 2011 for 1 night with my friend for a concert at croke park, Arrived at hotel with luggage and had to walk up a flight of stairs (no lift) and no bel boy either to help, Rooms we dinky and had no wardrobe to hang clothes, no double glazed windows so traffic noise and street noise at night was awful, Hogans bar is below hotel, we were 2 floors up (more stairs again) and we could still here music from bar. The shower is very small and tight , I'm a normal sized girl but if your of larger variety you will not fit thru shower door. On our comfirmation it said full irish breakfast included but they only give you a continental breakfast, never again will I stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank weemclaughlin
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Great stay in Kelly's. Room was spotless and the bed super comfy. I was on my own so plenty of space. Bathroom is small though.

I had read the reviews on here about noise levels but I was in Dublin for a night out with friends and by the time I got back to the hotel the pub was closed so there was no noise. They had provided ear plugs but I didn't need them.

One negative thing is that the room is very bright in the morning. The venitian blinds didn't block out much light. I woke at 5.30 but luckily I had brought an eye mask!!

The location is so fantastic. You are right in the heart of the city. Great hotel if you are going for a night out in Dublin City Centre.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2011

What was nice: good, big comfi bed. Hotel had WI-FI. Possibility to make tea or instant coffee in the room. Nice hotel room and reception area. Ok breakfast. Good location, everything was nearby; airport bus-stop was few minutes walk away.
What was bad: small room, tiny bathroom, no room for suitcases, had to wait warm water for long time, breakfast room wasn't in the same premises with hotel, lot of noise from street (I stayed on top floor), they even offer ear plugs in the room

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Very nice hotel in a excellent location for visiting the city (even at night) and 3 minutes walk from Airport Coach stop. Clean room with very comfortable bed, but bathroom too small. Staff young and friendly. Good breakfast in the pub downstairs.
I suggest to ask a room at the uppers floors of the hotel, far from the rumors of the pub.
The hotel does not have a lift.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple