“Good strawberry margaritas”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Temple Bar
Description: If you want to try something a little more rockin'; how about somewhere with Authentic service and atmosphere?A place with a Passionate image and addiction to music and memorabilia?A menu that has won award after award for its always fresh and from scratch standards of preparation and serving.Not only that, how about bringing a souvenir home from our rock shop to remember the experience?We have it all; how about dropping by to meet us at Hard Rock CafeGet ready to rock and rollLove all – serve all
Reviewed February 10, 2013

food and drink were great... although for what you get your euros dont go very far.. the service was pleasant.. i had a grilled chicken burger and it was yummmmmm.. the cocktails were lovely. if your on a budget avoid!!!

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just returned from a trip to Dublin and my friend and I both loved the Hard Rock Cafe. We visited first of all on a Friday afternoon for lunch, not much atmosphere at that time (we were the first ones there!!) but the waitress was great, friendly, and happy to help! We ordered cocktails (which were 5 euro each which was fab) and I ordered a pulled pork sandwich and fries which was delicious.

Later that night we were sick of paying the inflated drinks prices in most places around Temple Bar so we decided to go back to the Hard Rock and visit the bar downstairs, where we took advantage again of the 5 euro cocktails. We had a great night sat at the bar and the staff were chatty and friendly, and the great music is an obvious bonus too. So much so, we returned and spent the majority of the following night in there too!

Would definitely visit again if we were to return to Dublin!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to the Hard Rock cafe in October 2012, and I will definitely not be returning. I had called the restaurant earlier in the day to make a reservation and I was told that the restaurant do not take reservations under 8 people. When I arrived to the restaurant I was informed that I would have to wait 45 minutes for a table, so I asked if they could put my name down and we would go on a walk around Temple Bar for a while until the table was ready, I was then told that I couldn’t leave the premises if I want to et there as they had to give me a little box which would light up red and vibrate when my table was ready. When I said we’ll sit in the outdoor seating area the waiters would not stop pushing at us to go to the bar instead - this is obviously their way of making more money as the only thing to do is get a drink while sitting there bored for 45 minutes. When our little box lit up red we were brought to a nice small booth for 2 people, at this point I was just happy to be getting fed at last so my mood was slightly better. Then our waiter came over and slowly but surely my good mood deteriorated as he continuously came out with rude and inappropriate comments throughout the ENTIRE meal. We shared an appetizer which was actually very nice. For my main course I had a 25 euro steak, it was absolutely tiny, overcooked and overall quite disgusting. If a man had ordered the hard rock cafe steak he would be left starving afterwards. I had asked for chips instead of mashed potato with my steak which was no problem at all according to our waiter. Yet when my food arrived there was mashed potato and gravy on my plate, gravy which slowly made its way towards everything on my plate. The desert was average. At the end of the meal we handed over 90 euro, as there was a service charge already included in the bill we didn’t plan on leaving more money to an unhelpful rude waiter. There ended up being small change left so we told the waiter to keep it purely so that he wouldn’t have to go out of his way looking for it, the man then took the change out and might as well have thrown it on our table while he told us he didn’t want it. Overall the meal was overpriced, our waiter was rude, and the wait for our table was ridiculous especially when you can’t leave the premises of the restaurant. I most certainly will not be returning to The Hard Rock Cafe, Dublin. And I advise anyone who intends on going there to not bother. It’s a waste of money and you are paying to feel uncomfortable with your waiter and the food is most certainly not worth that.

4  Thank A-J_Bradley19
Darren M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your visit to Hard Rock Café Dublin back in October of 2012. Feedback, such as yours, helps us to be more aware of areas that need improvement so that we can take action and provide the consistent service delivered by all Hard Rock Cafes around the world. Please contact us to discuss your experience further. All of our information can be found on our website.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Hard Rock cafe always brings you good food even though the places are usually packed. Bonus is the rock atmosphere and soundtrack.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Absolutely love Hard Rock and i've been to a few. Great atmosphere and music as always. Friendly chatty staff and 5 euros for a cocktail is a bargain. We had drinks here every day myself and my boyfriend was in Dublin (19-24th Jan 2013) and would definitely go back.

Darren M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you very much for all your positive feedback and comments regarding your visit to Hard Rock Café Dublin.

Feedback, such as yours is very valuable and encourages our team to maintain high standards and deliver the customer service received by all Hard Rock Cafés Around the world.

Hope you enjoyed the visit and make sure to come visit again.