“Birthday Delights!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bloom Brasserie

Bloom Brasserie
Ranked #3 of 2,527 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: French, Irish, European, Wine Bar, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Bloom Brasserie & Wine Bar is owner-operated by two young Dublin brothers who are fully committed to delivering a fantastic dining experience for all their guests. Pol, at the helm in the kitchen, with over 15 years of experience, both nationally and internationally believes in creating the finest of dishes using locally sourced ingredients and preparing them simply. Paraic and his team will greet you on your arrival at Bloom and his unique, sincere style of service will leave you with a strong desire to return. Bloom Brasserie & Wine Bar is a modern, fresh, tastefully designed restaurant on Dublin's Baggot Street - right on the border of the very trendy (and desirable) Dublin 4 district and the Central Business District of Dublin 2 seconds from the Grand Canal bridge. Bloom caters for those looking for high quality food and wine in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Bloom Brasserie, 11 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4
“Birthday Delights!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

I went here for meal for my 22nd birthday - I was definitely not disappointed. The food, wine selection and ambience was lovely. I had the nicest bottle of red ever although unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it. The staff were terrific and made sure we were looked after. The only thing I don't like is the fact that we are downstairs and have no view or no windows.

• Visited July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Bloom as the location for your recent Birthday celebrations and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, your input is extremely important to us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit. It is unfortunate that you cannot remember the wine you had, I'm sure we will remember when we see you again.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, Happy Birthday!!

• Hungarian first
“Yummy!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My partner and i went to the bloom brasserie last night with our good friend who's always raving about this place. so we all went and all I can say is I'm still thinking about the delicious stake I had, the amazing lemmon dessert oh my gosh it was fabulous and i cannot wait to go again

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted that you decided to give Bloom a try and that you thoroughly enjoyed your evening.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, and again thank you for choosing Bloom.

“Fantastic Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

I have to say I had a fantastic experience in Bloom on Thursday. I was there for lunch and the food and service was fantastic my only regret was driving so I was not able to experience the cocktails. I shall be back again and this time ill forget the car. Thanks again.

Dear David,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to post your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to Bloom and we look forward to seeing you again in at some stage the near future.
Don't forget to leave the car at home next time!

Warm Regards,

Hong Kong, China
“Hire more staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The food, wine selection and ambience were great. The only issue was there were two lovely girls waiting tables and they were OVERWHELMED. Twenty minutes to get the bill! Memo to management. ..hire more staff.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, your input is extremely important to us.
We must apologize that you did not receive the personal service which we pride ourselves on here at Bloom Brasserie & Wine Bar.
As you may know, it is myself and my brother Pól who own and operate Bloom Brasserie & Wine Bar. On the night of your recent visit, last Thursday 7th August, there was an emergency in our family, this meant that neither myself nor Pól were in the restaurant.
We are not happy with the fact that our standard slipped on that night but it was completely out of our hands.
We hope that you will want to try Bloom Brasserie again and receive the amazing service that we pride ourselves on.

Páraic
“An outstanding restaurant with beautiful food ! Exceptional service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was in bloom on Tuesday for my friends birthday! We had the 3 course pre theatre there was 6 of us all of us were delighted with our food HEAVENLY!! The staff were very attentive and looked after the birthday girl very well (they even sang to her which was the icing on the cake) I've never been anywhere where it ticked all the right boxes. Also the cocktails were fantastic and GREAT value! I highly recommend bloom brasserie for any occasion you will not be let down ! Thankyou Páraic, Pól and Marcella.

1 Thank MariaW86
Dear Maria,

Thank you for choosing Bloom Brasserie for your recent Birthday get-together and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your evening on Tuesday last. Don't forget the Cocktails are half price every Tuesday.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.